The new Harley runs

Has anyone else been reading Joker&Harley and Harleen? I have quickly fell in love with both! Specially Harleen, the first issue was epic, I can’t wait for the second one. I think it’s going to be a great new twisted story. Joker&Harley is pretty great too. It’s definitely different but it’s starting out pretty great too!

3 Likes

I really like Harleen and I’m excited to see how both story lines play out. It’s nice to have something new and it seems the new black label stuff is pretty good! :black_joker::diamonds:

4 Likes

I wasn’t a huge fan of Criminal Sanity, though it’s still early and at least the art is insanely good, but I absolutely loved Harleen’s first issue. I can’t wait to see how Sejic continues that story, and it doesn’t hurt that his art is beautiful too

3 Likes

I think Criminal sanity is different but I’m holding out it will be good. Harleen is just so phenomenal! I love it, I feel like it’s going to be a good slow burn.

1 Like

No, but I’m slightly curious to check out the upcoming issue of her regular book, as the Harley robot/mecha looks interesting.

@Dcgoddessofmayhem Have you read the latest issues of HQ?

I haven’t yet but I prolly will today. It looks fantastic! You should check out Harleen, it’s such an amazing read!

1 Like

I love Sejic’s art, but it’ll probably have to wait for a while.

How’s the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy mini?

1 Like

Kind of weirder than I expected but they had to explain Poison Ivy’s resurrection somehow. It’s very different an sweet compared to other versions of Harley. She’s a protector which is nice.

1 Like

Sounds nifty. I’ll probably do a trade double feature of that and Harleen, once they’re both available.

1 Like

I love the covers so I have to have em all

1 Like