:stargirl: :stargirl: The New Golden Age Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) :stargirl: :stargirl:

Dc cannot really follow real publication history time bec that would make both Barry Allen and Hal Jordan too old. For the golden age characters, dc has been inventing various reasons to avoid making golden age characters too old.

3 Likes

The Childminer has a bird theme and uses weaponized egg robots. Putting people in eggs is a clear way of symbolically stopping them from aging. I respect somebody who devotes to the theme.

3 Likes

I know that’s pretty annoying.

2 Likes

2023 justice society by Mikel Janin

3 Likes

Last I checked he used Stargirl from that image for his profile pic.

3 Likes

2023 Stargirl 4 by Maria Laura Sanapo

3 Likes

2023 Stargirl 4 by Todd Nauck

2023 Justice Society 3, Flash Jay Garrick by Yanick Paquette

4 Likes

Is this taking place on Earth-2 or Earth-0?

1 Like

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @McEddard! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :00_stargirl:

3 Likes

2023 justice society 3 by Maria Laura Sanapo

5 Likes

Quit changing Power Girl’s awesome suit.

2 Likes

The International Women’s Day variant. Good stuff.

They’re just following on what happened in Action 1051. Don’t worry, the window is still there and Karen’s happier about it than everyone else. :wink:

2 Likes

I love this upcoming cover. Especially how she uses Cosmo as a lamp.

3 Likes

Pixar/DC mashup where Cosmo takes Luxo’s place.

4 Likes

Nice! Maybe someone can get Toy Story 4 and Catwoman (the “movie”) erased from each brand’s history as well. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Only 453,750 more seconds

4 Likes

I think we missed this detail

Based on her third speech bubble Childminder has a male accomplice who is likely her boss.

I am going to guess it is Clock King.

2 Likes

He’s back. I guess Rex finally remade him

3 Likes

Nice that they finally criticized Barry for his reckless behavior. In Flashpoint Beyond Johns defended him there.

“Who’s Batman.” Nice callback to Stars and STRIPE 8.

Wing and I are talking in unison.

Smile Count- 0 times this issue. :frowning:

3 Likes