The Mystical Realm Of @D0CT0RFATE

Sup! This is going to be my new page to discuss everything and anything about DC Comics! I will take requests for polls, topics, discussions, debates, trivia, movies, comics, and more! Soon enough I will be hosting watch-alongs and community meets and is overall, a place to geek out, so stay tuned! For the first post, I guess we can start off with a “Would You Rather”. Let’s Go!-

Would You rather Fight Wonder Woman Or Stargirl?

Let’s make it fair though. If you fight-
Wonder-Woman: You gain: Increased speed, strength, senses, and durability, matching hers, along with flight and an unbreakable spear.

Star-Girl: You gain: Blue Beetles Powers(Scarab Included)

If you want,(please do) tell me who you fought, why, and what your strategy would be

• Wonder Woman
  • Star-Girl

0 voters

1 Like

wonder woman can definitely fight better than me. I think Stargirl and I would be on a more fair battlefield

Good afternoon! Today we have yet ANOTHER poll, but its NOT a “Who Would Win?”, it’s a “Whos the better Criminal Mastermind?” For our characters, we have one of my personal favorite villains, he his so underrated and people have forgotten him, he is; The Mad Hatter! Our next contestant is the one, the only, The Penguin!

Remember to geek out, and share why(you don’t have to but I would love to see it) you chose what you chose.

• Mad Hatter
  • The Penguin

0 voters

1 Like

You went back and forth on getting Stargirl’s name right. Stargirl would just shut my brain off. I would wake up from that a few hours later. Wonder Woman is much meaner and does more permanent damage. Therefore the answer is-

2 Likes

Here’s the thing. Normally I would’ve voted for Mad Hatter, but then I started really thinking about it. Mad Hatter, while being extremely dangerous, is also delusional. Sometimes, he just can’t acknowledge the truth. Penguin on the other hand, runs a giant criminal underground, has beaten Batman on a few accounts, and has even temporarily corrupted Jim Gordon (in Gotham).

So I think Penguin wins.

2 Likes

True, also, Mad Hatter has CONTROLLED Batman for a time.

1 Like

Yet, I still control me.

2 Likes