The Multiverse Question

I’m making several different orreries for my boyfriend for Christmas and I thought a fictional one would be cool. I was wondering if anyone could give me references to the multiverse so i can depict it in a model. I was thinking Green Lantern would be a good one. Krypton would be a good one too. I think I saw something that showed the different earth’s but can’t find it. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

5 Likes

I think I know of the picture you saw of different earths, and I’m thinking that it might be from Crisis on Infinite Earths, but I’m not entirely sure… I would suggest maybe Google and search up any images from that, I mostly say this because anytime I see Crisis getting referenced or explained on YouTube, they always show that picture of the multiple earths. That’s all I got though, I hope this helps, I don’t know much about the layout of the Earths unfortunately.
Merry Christmas to the both of you though :grin::snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

It’s from Multiversity. Here’s the guidebook that gives the breakdown on the worlds that have been identified.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/-/90658d47-19fb-4f14-baf6-5dfe00977363

3 Likes

Thank you both, @TheTerrificToyman and @TheWifeOfJasonTodd! That helps tremendously. Should be a fun project. Merry Christmas to you too!

3 Likes

According to the logic from Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans, you can teleport into the multiverse with a Worlogog which gets you into different versions on iconic heroes or villains, especially the Teen Titans from both Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!