The most powerful person in the DCU

Darkseid, Brainiac and The Spectre

Lol

This thread is a good test to see who reads and actually thinks about OPs and who just reads a headline and goes off half-cocked.

3 Likes

@taddmcdivitt
Sure, but Lucifer is still a more powerful being than Morpheus (meaning that if they were in a physical fight to the death, LM would win). Also, that line makes me want to go back and read those books again.

The Overvoid

Do you mean person as in “human”, or any sentient character? If it is the second option, I would pick Mxyzptlk or Bat-mite

Brainiac, Darkseid, and Spectre all identify as people.

Get with the times! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Ok most powerful person… Wonder Woman

1 Like

the source

Could Batman be the most powerful person? He has plans to take down the entire Justice league. He has lots of money. And we have seen his his dark side as Batman who laughs.

Cosmic Armor Superman

1 Like

Grant Morrison, who wrote himself into his animal man run. Or editor supreme Julie Shwartz (whose hand is most likely the 'cosmic ’ one found at the beginning if time holding thevjust-born universe.

The Overvoid is the most powerful entity in the Dc universe. Why is this even a debate?

Anti monitor

I’m going to go with Vandel Savage, power is there even when you don’t use it. Savage can take a nap and when he wakes up his enemies have been dust for a hundred years. That is power

Superman Prime one million. Considering how powerful superman gets from a few seconds in the sun, and that he has a green lan

@cbplanets

Maybe some people know something we do not yet know. It’s always possible hehe

1 Like

@Gibbyhertz People out here saying Anti Monitor, Superman Prime One Million. That’s laughable.

Probably Jim Lee, think he signs a lot of the checks.

@BightKnight, you may be on to something!

I’m thinking the Spectre is constantly thought of as the most powerful. Also I think if he can keep his helmet on that Dr Fate is incredibly powerful & tough to insure.

It’s Supes. He has never unleashed, but if he did-it would be unstoppable