:superman: :00_supergirl: The Modern Age Superman Club :00_supergirl: :superman:

Power Girl makes the scene!

2 Likes

Superman and Wonder Woman: In Love?

2 Likes

Get lost TV’s The Mod Squad, its prime-time for…The Zod Squad!

2 Likes

Celebrating Neal Adams, Superman-style

2 Likes

25 Years of the Blue and White!

3 Likes

Strange Visitor arrives!

3 Likes

:00_dc_pride: Celebrating Pride Month with Superman and The Authority! :00_dc_pride_bs:

2 Likes

:rainbow_flag: The Pride Month Celebration Continues with the Jon Kent Superman! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

:candle: Honoring Tim Sale :candle:

1 Like

Check it out @ModernAgeSupermanClub, Jon Kent’s first starring role in outside media! :partying_face:

4 Likes

So much fun animated stuff for DC fans! I’m legit excited for the LoSH series on HBO.

4 Likes

In the scene where Jon and Damian are about to face-off against the League, I noticed two things:

:wondersquadron1: The Cassandra Sandsmark Wonder Girl was wearing her brown jacket.

AFAIK offhand, Cass hasn’t yet worn that in animation. “Its a nice coat.”

:yjo_beast_boy: Beast Boy! Its about time Gar joined the League!

:tv: :00_legion: :eyes: :question:

Why isn’t that ringing a bell with me? Is it something that was recently announced?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Gee-whiz and hot dog, Wally! That’s news to me. I hope it gets a full-blown toy line and an accompanying tie-in comic.

SN: That article should say the Legion is getting a new animated series, because they’ve already had one.

4 Likes

I was confused for a moment too. I was like “is this just the 00’s series coming to HBO?”

SN: Gonna be seriously disappointed if there’s no Wildfire. He’s my fav!

4 Likes

That show was announced at the end of last year, and I feel like a goober for just now hearing about it. :facepalm_catwoman: :smiley:

I liked Bendis’ Legion, so a TV series that uses his run as a starting point is most welcome.

Mine too! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

Dawnstar being a featured player in the show would be nice as well.

4 Likes

Bendis featured Wildfire, so :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

See? He got something right with that book, after all. :wink:

I wonder…if Jon is in the show, will he be involved with Saturn Girl and…will his bisexuality come up in some way?

I know that came about after Bendis’ Legion ended, but the show could be a viable entry point for Jon, as well as his sexuality, should that feature in stories in an organic fashion.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t bother me a bit. Wildfire has always interested me since childhood. His desire for contact, but lack of form, is something I’d like to see explored. My own sexual orientation creates… difficulty getting close to people. Contact is difficult for me too. DC has such relatable characters in their stable. Makes my heart warm. I hope Bendis focuses on a dozen characters for the season. A YJ-esque format seems wise.

2 Likes

Wildfire’s just cool, and to see him in animation would be wicked-rad, and then some.

I know he’s typically not a Legion foe, but if Imperiex were to once more rumble with a TV Legion, I wouldn’t mind.

2 Likes