:superman: :00_supergirl: The Modern Age Superman Club :00_supergirl: :superman:

Our next Micro Read is Live!

2 Likes

Last-minute World’s Finest Watch-Along!

2022-03-19T20:00:00Z2022-03-19T21:00:00Z

2 Likes

Superman soars into adventure in the Infinite Frontier

2 Likes

Power Girl makes the scene!

2 Likes

Superman and Wonder Woman: In Love?

2 Likes

Get lost TV’s The Mod Squad, its prime-time for…The Zod Squad!

2 Likes

Celebrating Neal Adams, Superman-style

2 Likes

25 Years of the Blue and White!

3 Likes

Strange Visitor arrives!

3 Likes

:00_dc_pride: Celebrating Pride Month with Superman and The Authority! :00_dc_pride_bs:

2 Likes

:rainbow_flag: The Pride Month Celebration Continues with the Jon Kent Superman! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

:candle: Honoring Tim Sale :candle:

1 Like

Check it out @ModernAgeSupermanClub, Jon Kent’s first starring role in outside media! :partying_face:

4 Likes

So much fun animated stuff for DC fans! I’m legit excited for the LoSH series on HBO.

4 Likes

In the scene where Jon and Damian are about to face-off against the League, I noticed two things:

:wondersquadron1: The Cassandra Sandsmark Wonder Girl was wearing her brown jacket.

AFAIK offhand, Cass hasn’t yet worn that in animation. “Its a nice coat.”

:yjo_beast_boy: Beast Boy! Its about time Gar joined the League!

:tv: :00_legion: :eyes: :question:

Why isn’t that ringing a bell with me? Is it something that was recently announced?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Gee-whiz and hot dog, Wally! That’s news to me. I hope it gets a full-blown toy line and an accompanying tie-in comic.

SN: That article should say the Legion is getting a new animated series, because they’ve already had one.

4 Likes

I was confused for a moment too. I was like “is this just the 00’s series coming to HBO?”

SN: Gonna be seriously disappointed if there’s no Wildfire. He’s my fav!

4 Likes

That show was announced at the end of last year, and I feel like a goober for just now hearing about it. :facepalm_catwoman: :smiley:

I liked Bendis’ Legion, so a TV series that uses his run as a starting point is most welcome.

Mine too! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

Dawnstar being a featured player in the show would be nice as well.

4 Likes

Bendis featured Wildfire, so :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes