:superman: :00_supergirl: The Modern Age Superman Club :00_supergirl: :superman:

If you like a catalog, you might want to check out the House of Horror page. Every topic is linked and then below is every book we have read, with links. I am experimenting with using the actual page conversation as opposed to direct messages myself.

3 Likes

Ooooo Thanks for the tip @D4RK5TARZ I’ll check it out! :smiley: I love exploring what other clubs are doing to help improve my own :smiley:

3 Likes

I used both, but recently decided to drop DM to my clubs for weekly content alerts/updates.

I know it was redundant to use different methods that accomplished the same thing, but I felt it was better to have members be alerted in all ways, than not be alerted enough and miss out, in a way.

However, I’ve seen other leaders utilize only the tagging method and their clubs seem to get attention fine, so I opted to omit DM alerts, in favor of tags and the “trade route”.

3 Likes

The Week 10 reads are ALIVE, and perfect to eat Halloween candy and other sweet treats by!

2 Likes

Hey MASC! We’ve got our holiday picks ready for you to read! Check out this stocking stuffer right here!

2 Likes

How about this for a New Year Resolution!

2 Likes

You read my mind, as I was just going to make a post about that.

Can you read my mind? :laughing:

hums track of the same name from the STM soundtrack

2 Likes

I think I can…and there’s a lot of thoughts about snacks in there :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey, I love beef jerky and I will never hesitate to admit it, or stop thinking about it, for that matter. :yum:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to stop by the birthday party folks!

2 Likes

This week is @Bar-El’s birthday! :partying_face: :birthday: :tada: :fireworks:

Check out her rocking good reading selection right here!

You can also attend our Emperor Joker Watch-Along right here!

Hope you enjoy, and Happy Birthday, Bar-El! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

:aquarius: Rock on fellow Aquarians! :dancer:

3 Likes

I like Aquaman. :wink:

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

It’s Black History Month and its SUPER!

Untitled design (7)

3 Likes

Women’s History Month Reading Selection is up, up, and away!

3 Likes

Yara Flor and Jon Kent get the Micro-Read spotlight! :partying_face: :00_wonder_woman_stars: :superman:

3 Likes

Celebrating Lois Lane during Women’s History Month!

2 Likes

Our next Micro Read is Live!

2 Likes

Last-minute World’s Finest Watch-Along!

2022-03-19T20:00:00Z2022-03-19T21:00:00Z

2 Likes