:superman: :00_supergirl: The Modern Age Superman Club :00_supergirl: :superman:

The Week 5 reads are alive, Johnny 5!

:00_supergirl:

1 Like

Superman: Brainiac Attacks celebrates its 15th anniversary via this Watch-Along. :clinking_glasses: :fireworks: :partying_face:

1 Like

The 10th anniversary review of the New 52 Wave 1 Superman titles concludes, as the spotlight shines on George Perez’s brief, but fun, run on Superman.

1 Like

The first live-action Supergirl on the big screen takes flight in our next WAL, of which you can soar into right here!

:superman:

1 Like

The Search for Kryptonite begins right here!

:superman_hv_4: :batparrot:

2 Likes

Our next Watch-Along is ready for action!

2 Likes

Join in the fun of celebrating Superman: The Movie director Richard Donner’s legacy by checking out this Watch-Along.

2 Likes

The Week 8 reads are live, and are a bizarrely good time in all the best ways. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Week 9 is full of creepy-crawler fun!

1 Like

The weekly Superman & Lois season 1 watch-along takes flight right here!

2 Likes

I keep learning from you, I really like how you put all the upcoming events and updates here! :bulb: :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

Thanks! I do it with the Animated Club and JLBC, too.

That way, new members can easily see what’s previously transpired. Plus, if I need to look back on something, it serves my collection/trade of sorts, so that I can easily go back and look up something, without having to scroll through an entire forum.

Give it a whirl with your Smallville schtuff. It’ll be a nice way to catalog everything in an easily-accessible fashion.

2 Likes

And I like me a catalog! Thanks @Vroom!

3 Likes

As Bart Simpson says, “No problemo!”

3 Likes

If you like a catalog, you might want to check out the House of Horror page. Every topic is linked and then below is every book we have read, with links. I am experimenting with using the actual page conversation as opposed to direct messages myself.

3 Likes

Ooooo Thanks for the tip @D4RK5TARZ I’ll check it out! :smiley: I love exploring what other clubs are doing to help improve my own :smiley:

3 Likes

I used both, but recently decided to drop DM to my clubs for weekly content alerts/updates.

I know it was redundant to use different methods that accomplished the same thing, but I felt it was better to have members be alerted in all ways, than not be alerted enough and miss out, in a way.

However, I’ve seen other leaders utilize only the tagging method and their clubs seem to get attention fine, so I opted to omit DM alerts, in favor of tags and the “trade route”.

3 Likes

The Week 10 reads are ALIVE, and perfect to eat Halloween candy and other sweet treats by!

2 Likes

Hey MASC! We’ve got our holiday picks ready for you to read! Check out this stocking stuffer right here!

2 Likes

How about this for a New Year Resolution!

2 Likes