The Modern Age Superman Club Week 2: Up, Up, and Away!

Woohoo! :muscle:t2: :clark_hv_4:

1 Like

I have actually tracked down many comics or started a series because of Casually Comics and Omnidog’s Vault. Omnidog features more of a review format as opposed to Casually Comics’ fun deep dive into obscure topics.

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve seen something from Casually Comics, but I don’t precisely remember just what it was, offhand.

I’ll have to give 'em another visit.

2 Likes

Comic Tropes is another good one going into the artists and writers and their body of work. :smiley: And Watchtower Database for the Bruce Timm stuff.

2 Likes

My Comic Crockpot™ is overflowin’ with the Watchtower Database. Always a good time to be found there!

2 Likes

They make me laugh so much! They need more Superman videos though!

1 Like

Look no further than that amazing cape video! That is Sasha aka Casually Comics and she is pretty much amazing.

My main thing with YouTubers is they have to be positive. There are ways to say you don’t like a book without making a fully negative video.

I will have to check out Watchtower Database!

2 Likes

Its an unwritten rule that most women named Sasha are pretty much amazing. I’ve never met a Sasha I didn’t like.

YES! You want to **** all over a book? Open the Bomb Bay doors and go for it! Just try to maintain some positivity and have some fun, I say. Comics are supposed to be fun, after all.

Watchtower Database is sweet, as is everything associated with the DCAU and Bruce Timm.

Fun Fact: Bruce Timm was part of the Character Design team on Freakazoid while also working on BTAS and STAS. Truly a god in the world of animation!

1 Like

I love their “Will it Cannon” stuff lol

1 Like

I know of a YouTube channel that tries to do that but flops, hard.

OTOH, Watchtower Database always succeeds.

1 Like