The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Superman & Lois Season 1 Watch-Along, Every Sunday at 1 PM Pacific/4 PM Eastern

Greetings @ModernAgeSupermanClub, and all fans of quality television! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

Beginning on October 24th, we’ll be making our way through season 1 of Superman & Lois. If you’ve seen this swell show, now’s a great time for a re-watch. If you haven’t seen it yet, then now’s a super time to join in with your DCUI friends for all of the action, adventure and heart as only Superman can provide!

Here’s how to join in on the :tada: :sparkles: FUN :sparkles: :tada:!

What: Superman & Lois season 1.

When: Every Sunday at 1 PM Pacific Time/4 PM Eastern Time.

Where: In this thread, and at the above day and time. :point_up:t2: :clark_hv_4:

How to watch: Superman & Lois season 1 is available on physical and digital home video formats, while also streaming on HBO Max. Whichever your viewing preference, please have your AD-FREE option (this rules out watching on the CW app, sorry to say) ready to go once the clock strikes and its time for us to press Play and see Superman soar. :mantelpiece_clock: :play_or_pause_button: :superman_hv_3:

How many episodes we’ll watch per week: One, one episode per week! (insert laughter of the Sesame Street Count here)

Those are the details, fans! I hope to see you here for the adventures of TV’s newest Superman, starting October 24th! :superman: :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

This show has been fantastic! I’m in for a re-watch!

2 Likes

While this is next week (and am most likely down), was there anything this week?

2 Likes

There’s a few episodes I haven’t seen (I won’t say which :shushing_face:), so its going to be a mix of re-watch and watch!

Mmmm, “mix”. I think this should be our Official Superman & Lois Watch-Along Snack™:

Everyone can bring their own favorite flavors of Chex Mix. I enjoy all of the ones I’ve tried, but these are usually my go-to choices:

What do you think, @Bar-El? Make Chex Mix our official S&L WAL nom-nom?

2 Likes

Only if I can eat the little bread pieces. the cough best pieces

1 Like

Nope. Between last weekend’s Donner DF and Man of Steel, I wanted to take a week off, especially as we gear-up for a weekly WAL of a TV series beginning next week.

Hope to see you here! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

The Rye chips are my fav. :hugs: :yum:

If General Mills sold bags of just those, I’d stock up my cabinet faster than Superman and The Flash combined.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :+1:t2:

Tyler Hoechlin is such an amazing actor. He nails both Superman and Clark Kent. I love the dorky dad as well as the ultimate hero. I binged the series in a couple days on HBO Max. Ready for a rewatch before season 2!

2 Likes

Excellent! I’ll see you on Sunday! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

I did see a Young Justice watch along for Saturday.

1 Like

Hey, @MovieAddict! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

Will you be joining us for the S&L or YJ WALs (both, if you’re able to)?

1 Like

I hope to, but have been very busy, so probably not. Hope you have a great turnout for them though!!!

1 Like

Bummer. Well, you’re welcome to attend when the time allows. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a little under two and a half hours to go! :superman_hv_4:

Cant Wait!

1 Like

I’ve seen the first two episodes, it’s really good. :slightly_smiling_face: The farmhouse the kents live in reminds me of Transformer: Age of Extinction where Mark Walberg character live on the farm just like the Kents. Wonder if it was a same filming location?:thinking:

1 Like

@Reaganfan78
I usually check imdb for production information.

2 Likes

Hi @Vroom
Just verifying: Is the WAL today for E1?

2 Likes