The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Man of Steel Watch-Along, Sunday, October 10th at 1 PM Pacific/4 PM Eastern

Christopher Nolan thought Zod should’ve been pulled into the Phantom Zone. I kind of agree.

2 Likes

I’m disappointed that the film went with Zod. There were other Kryptonian villains available.

3 Likes

Can we get Brainiac one time? Come on! Lol

4 Likes

When your dad is cooler than Batman…

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

Yes!

Along with Ruin (paging @D4RK5TARZ), Bizarro, Silver Banshee, Metallo, Imperiex, etc., etc.

2 Likes

I keep expecting Adam Strange to show up.

4 Likes

I still miss that show

2 Likes

Could you imaging the Inception madness of a Mxy movie? We can’t handle that yet lmao

2 Likes

Would he give the finger to Zod? I wouldn’t blame him anymore than when he did it to Lobo.

3 Likes

Don’t mind me, I’m just going to sit back and drool in my chair for about the next minute, or so.

drools with glee

2 Likes

I just find “Jor-El, Action Hero” to be an odd take. I know it’s not completely without precedent in the comics.

4 Likes

Blasted @Kelex.

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

2 Likes

We love you @Kelex!

2 Likes

I really enjoy this opening. It sets up Krypton visually and technologically, is exciting and also sets the stage for why Kal takes action how he does, because we see Jor as a man of action (and science) as well.

3 Likes

Well, we still get full-frontal baby. I don’t know what we’d do without that in a Superman film…

sigh

3 Likes

It’s gorgeous and my head exploded in the theater the first time I saw it. This was also the first movie I saw in theaters in Alaska! I had just moved up here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ha. I do enjoy how so many things on Krypton look…um…anatomically correct.

3 Likes

At LEAST we don’t get Krypt’n :rofl:

4 Likes