The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman S1, E3 Sunday, August 22nd at 2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern

No joke, I’ve been humming this theme as I do assorted stuff around the house.

Not only today, but since the L&C WALs began.

1 Like

Pavlov would be proud.

2 Likes

Nothing like bird murder to bring a smile to your face

1 Like

I found out there are Lois and Clark books!! Like novels, not just the compilation tpb. I have them on my buy later list because I am trying to talk myself out of picking up Tomasi’s Superman omnibus. I have DCUI after all!

2 Likes

Hey I have the same voicemail message as Lois! :rofl:

1 Like

There you go! Use DCUI for certain things so that you can have the bones for stuff not on DCUI! :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

I do plan on getting the new Alan Moore Swamp Thing boxed set and Batgirl omnibus 2. Basically, I am hoping those sell good so they can release the Cass and Steph Batgirl as omnibuses.

2 Likes

Weird conference? Room

1 Like

"My publisher asked me into his office and said ‘What’s the deal with the Daily Bugle? Their guy, who’s an alleged menace according to their Editor, also wears blue and red.’ "

1 Like

Did anyone else see that pogo stick on Lex’s balcony?

1 Like

I’d likely snag a new trade edition of Steph’s tenure as Robin, especially if it included her story from Wizard #150, which isn’t digitally available and hasn’t been reprinted.

1 Like

Lois, the Easter Bunny…that’s just a guy in a suit!

So I heard from some mall rat who was looking at one of those 3D paintings, at least.

1 Like

In my search of Superman trades I noticed Godfall is going for $45 on Amazon?!?!

2 Likes

Woah what?? Wow!

2 Likes

Silly. People can just spend $10 for a fresh copy, starting on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is what I said!!!

I am looking for Adventures of Superman books that arent on DCUI for whatever reason.

2 Likes

The landlord was on Star Trek: The Next Generation. He was an alien that was obsessed with beating Data in a game.

2 Likes

Oh hey it’s the priest guy from the hunchback lol

2 Likes

Hey, its Tony Jay (the older guy). He was the narrator on Skeleton Warriors, the bad guy in Disney’s The Hunchback from Notre Dame (good catch, @Bar-El!) and also a noted character actor.

As Selina said in Batman Returns, “He’s dead now.”

2 Likes

I hope this isn’t the DP bathroom because ew

2 Likes