The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman S1, E3 Sunday, August 22nd at 2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern

Spend your Sunday with more fun from the hit TV series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman!

How to participate :

• Join us in this thread this Sunday, August 22nd at 2 PM Pacific Time/5 PM Eastern Time.

• As the clock strikes, push Play for Season 1, Episode 3 of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.

• You’ll need one device (TV, computer, phone, etc) to watch our content on, while using another device (computer, phone, etc) to comment with. It’s a swell 2 (devices) for 1 (Watch-Along) fun-time factory ! :tada: :superman_hv_3:

• Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is available on DVD and Digital while streaming in HD on HBO Max. However you choose to watch Season 1, Episode 3, be ready to push Play when the time is right.

I’ll see you right here in this thread this Sunday afternoon, @ModernAgeSupermanClub/Super Friends! :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

Just 12 hours and 5 minutes to go!

:partying_face: :tada:

@Bar-El I hope you set your alarm this time. :wink:

1 Like

I am awake-ish :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Less than two hours to go!

@Bar-El I hope you’re awake now.

Conversely, I’m going to take a nap, but, I shall return, and on time!

1 Like

one hour, thirty-six minutes

I am looking forward to making it this week. I might even upgrade my status from adjacent to actual.

2 Likes

I’ve got the clock in my sights today!!

1 Like

1 Like

:0_superman1: flying in!

1 Like

To paraphrase Two-Face in Batman Forever:

“Two, that’s two, minutes to go!”

1 Like

Getting it all set now. Just got back from a late lunch. I will be here but also be reading comics because I have a goal for today!

2 Likes

I had a professor that would say “two, count ‘em one, two!” With any number he would say. Thank Rao he wasn’t a math teacher

Welcome! What was for lunch?

That’s me in literally every WAL I’ve ever attended. I always have a comic at my side during these shindigs.

Nice! Goals kick ass.

2 Likes

Smash that Play button! “It’s go time!”

1 Like

Nice suspenders! :rainbow:

1 Like

Nice suspenders, Maintenance Man.

2 Likes

Jinks!!!

1 Like

Ew Cat too much pull it back

1 Like

Agreed. Her hair is nice, though.

I’m betting that artist is a comic artist in a cameo.

1 Like

I was just wondering that!!

1 Like

Yes! This has been stuck in my head all day!!

1 Like