The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, S1, E2 Sunday, August 15th at 2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern

The Sunday afternoon fun with Lois & Clark continues!

For those who came in late, here’s how to participate:

• Join us in this thread this Sunday, August 15th at 2 PM Pacific Time/5 PM Eastern Time.

• As the clock strikes, push Play for Season 1, Episode 2 of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.

• You’ll need one device (TV, computer, phone, etc) to watch our content on, while using another device (computer, phone, etc) to comment with. It’s a swell 2 (devices) for 1 (Watch-Along) entertainment party ! :tada: :superman_hv_3:

• Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is available on DVD and Digital while streaming in HD on HBO Max. However you choose to watch Season 1, Episode 2, be ready to push Play when the time is right.

I’ll see you right here in this thread this Sunday afternoon, Super Friends! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Wish you the best of luck with these, but I just can’t bring myself to watch Dean Cain or support him in any way until he makes up for the things he’s been saying…

1 Like

I don’t know the totality of what he’s said (I’ve only seen very minor snippets in the news, if that) but as always, the art is separate from the artist, so we focus expressly on what’s on-screen and leave the baggage at the airport. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

2 Likes

That’s deep.

marks 5 Cool Points down for @Bar-El

2 Likes

That was a TwoFace quote from the Dark Knight… but I’ll take the credit for connecting it to this discussion!!!

2 Likes

No! I never knew. :wink:

Take, take!

marks down another 3 Cool Points for Bar-El

At 10 points, you can mail away for the Official Modern Age Superman Club decoder!

2 Likes

Official Modern Age Superman Club decoder

You know @Don-El gives out official sun dial watches can I do a bundle?

2 Likes

:thinking: Maybe.

Can we split the royalties 50/50 over a carafe of burnt coffee and many plates of burnt, yet nummy, sausage at Denny’s?

Denny’s…where (like DC advertised in the '80s) the action’s at!

1 Like

Two hours and 32 minutes (just enough time to watch Superman Returns! :superman_hv_3:) to go!

1 Like

I’m watching Enola Holmes and my husband and I are both drooling over Henry in period dress :drooling_face:

1 Like

I keep forgetting to watch that, and it’s been on my Netflix list for months, now.

One day…

As dashing as Henry is, you’ll pop on over here for Mr. Cain and Ms. Hatcher when the clock strikes, oui?

slips a note asking the same under @D4RK5TARZ’ door

1 Like

Just finished! It was delightful!

10 minutes right?

*checks watch, calendar, sundial repeatedly….

5 minutes! Do we need a delayed start for everyone to arrive? @MovieAddict @Vroom @D4RK5TARZ

1 Like

I’m here! I just hit Play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok crew I’m here and watching so if you slide in late and want me to restart with you I’m up for it!

1 Like

Sweet!!

1 Like

I would have been here sooner, but I was needed in Metropolis. :wink:

1 Like

What to pick up Perry’s dry cleaning? Lol

1 Like