The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, S1, E1 Sunday, August 8th at 2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern

the double phone calls are very signature

4 Likes

That’s one of my favorite live-action initial Lois and Clark meeting moments. Along with Superman: The Movie, where Lois asks Clark “Anymore at home like you?” to which he says “Uh, not really. No.”

4 Likes

And the pay phone, and the corded phones….

3 Likes

I thought Dean Cain at the time with that glasses look like Jason Scott Lee in Dragon the Bruce Lee story, when we first see Bruce wearing glasses that almost look like that.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Full Moon movies…always full of something. :wink:

2 Likes

Man I forgot how good of a Clark Kent Dean Cain was.

3 Likes

Trancers is great as is the first 1 or 2 sequels. Tim Thomerson and Helen Hunt!!!

2 Likes

first flight? and walking on the wall. next to his personal payphone

4 Likes

Apropos that a guy whose initials are “DC” would end up as a great portrayer of their #1 character, right?

4 Likes

Great special effects!

3 Likes

Touché

3 Likes

As this is the first time I am seeing this in HD, I noticed the camera shake just a little for the wall walking sequence. Sometimes SD helps cover that thing up.

2 Likes

Does Helen Hunt talk about that period of her career, or gloss it over in favor of Mad About You and Twister?

2 Likes

We rarely ever see Lucy Lane throughout the series.

2 Likes

“26 today, 36 tomorrow.”

If Lois was 36 today, I’d be quite happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure, she is probably more likely to gloss over her newer movies than Trancers.

2 Likes

I love this peek into Lois.

3 Likes

“Lois, I just want you to meet a super guy.”, to which “A super man.” could be added.

3 Likes

I like that Clark is just dressing like he’s still in Smallville lol

3 Likes

Getting New 52 Superman vibes here.

3 Likes