The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, S1, E1 Sunday, August 8th at 2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is now available on HBO Max! :partying_face: :fireworks:

To paraphrase Lois (Teri Hatcher) herself when she was on a different (yet still very beloved) TV series: “It’s in HD and it’s spectacular!”

How to participate:

• Join us in this thread this Sunday, August 8th at 2 PM Pacific Time/5 PM Eastern Time.

• As the clock strikes, push Play for Season 1, Episode 1, the pilot of Lois & Clark, which runs for just over 90 minutes.

• You’ll need one device (TV, computer, phone, etc) to watch our content on, while using another device (computer, phone, etc) to comment with. It’s a 2 (devices) for 1 (Watch-Along) entertainment whirlwind! :batparrot: :superman_hv_3:

• Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman is available on DVD and Digital while also streaming in HD on HBO Max. However you choose to watch Season 1, Episode 1, be ready to push Play when the time is right.

That’s all there is to it! Fun, watching Lois & Clark with friends and (if you want) apple pie, just like Martha Kent makes! :apple: :pie: :yum: :drooling_face:

I’ll see you right here this Sunday, Super Friends! :superman_hv_4:

SN: For more fun with The Modern Age Superman Club, check this out.

8 Likes

The DC History had
Lois and Clark
As a topic
You can still take
Our Polls and Quizzes
Now or later

This topic is always open

5 Likes

Thanks, @TurokSonOfStone1950! :metal:t2: :clark_hv_4:

I’m putting some Starros on the faces of assorted Justice League members right now (they wiggle and push, but I get 'em on all the same :grin:), but afterward, I’ll give that topic a gander (and a goose? Possibly).

5 Likes

Great Ceasar’s Ghost! This sound really fun. Gotta have to play Elvis music while waiting. :grin: Think @Vroom knows what character I’m thinking of!
:superman:

4 Likes

Perry…:thinking:…Perry…ah-ha! Perry Ellis!

I like Perry Ellis’ clothes. They make nice stuff.

3 Likes

Actually, it’s “Great shades of Elvis!”

5 Likes

Thankyou, I did honestly forgot that quote, I’ve always like the classic quote from Perry White in The Adventures Of Superman, the best.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Vroom, I gotta tell you is when Lois & Clark The New Adventures Of Superman was on DC Universe, love to wake up in the morning, watching 1 episode per day with a cup of coffee. :grinning::coffee:

3 Likes

Waking up to Teri Hatcher’s Lois is indeed a lovely (nay, spectacular?) way to start one’s day.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Tracy Scoggins as Cat Grant in season 1!

2 Likes

I haven’t. :wink:

2 Likes

And John Shea played Lex Luthor.:smiley:

:00_lex_luthor:

1 Like

Just under a fourth of the day (aka 6 hours) to go!

:partying_face: :superman:

3 Likes

Wait, I didn’t miss this yet!!! Yay!!! I will keep this page open so I remember to join. Quick question, is the Lois and Clark on HBOMax in HD or SD? I have it all on DVD and on Vudu. Those are all in SD but an HD upgrade would make me very happy!

3 Likes

It’s in HD!

3 Likes

We are 12 minutes away! Did you know Dean Cain is really afraid of heights? Gotta give him credit for being so brave playing Superman! :grinning:

3 Likes

I feel so spoil with alot of shows are in HD.:smiley:

3 Likes

Five minutes to go!

Speaking of HD, WBHE did a great job on the L&C remaster. If you haven’t seen any of the show in HD yet, you’re in for a treat. Especially if this is your first time watching.

4 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna make it to my first one of these…

4 Likes

is this the kind of watch where the host sends “hit play now!” or trusts the viewer to watch his/her device for the pressing of play?

4 Likes