:superman: đź“ş The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: "Emperor Joker!", Saturday, January 29th at 2 PM PST/5 PM EST :superman: đź“ş

This week, the @ModernAgeSupermanClub is celebrating our illustrious Co-Leader @Bar-El’s birthday! :partying_face: :fireworks: :birthday:

Emperor Joker is her chosen birthday read, and you can check out the action and adventure of that tale right here!

Reading is great and wonderful, but we also have to gather and watch the fun on-screen!

Check out the details below on how you can do just that!

Watch-Along 411/Info

What we’re watching: Batman: The Brave and The Bold: Season 2, Episode 19: “Emperor Joker!”

Where we’re watching: In this very thread!

When we’re watching: This Saturday, January 29th, at 2 PM Pacific Time/5 PM Eastern Time.

How to watch: The “Emperor Joker!” episode of Batman: The Brave and The Bold is available on DVD, Blu-ray, Digital HD and streaming on HBO Max. Whatever your poison/preferred method of viewing, please be ready to go when the time to press Play strikes!

Please wish @Bar-El the happiest of birthday greetings, and we’ll see you right here, this Saturday afternoon, for all of the fun and whimsy of “Emperor Joker!” as only Batman: The Brave and The Bold can present it! :batparrot: :joker_hv_1: :superman:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to watch this! I had no idea there was an adaptation of this crazy story and I’m so excited to see what they do with the concept! This show is quickly becoming a favorite of mine! Every WAL I’ve attended so far has been a surprising delight!

3 Likes

It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen the episode, so this will be a fun refresh.

Batman: The Brave and The Bold is just great, and a ton of fun.

Pity it’s toy line didn’t last longer, but the show was still plenty of fun.

2 Likes

I downloaded the episode and I’m ready to go tomorrow! :smiley:

2 Likes

Rock on, Guest of Honor!

Oh, um, if you’re wondering who took a slice out of your birthday cake from the fridge, it most definitely wasn’t this guy.

gently slides fork and plate on the counter behind him into the adjacent trash can

Nope, not I!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, that’s the back up cake. :wink: Aka, the Vroom proof solution!

2 Likes

Oh, good. So I can just eat it like this guy, then?

2 Likes

Looking forward to the watch along.:grinning:

2 Likes

Happy Super-Birthday @Bar-El

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

About 15 minutes until we start, I believe. :smiley:

3 Likes

Eight minutes!

3 Likes

I’m all set and ready to go! :grinning:

2 Likes

Same here, and five minutes until it starts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Never though I’d join 3 watch along in one day!:laughing:

3 Likes

It’s such a good Saturday lmao

3 Likes

Whew, thought the Birthday Girl was going to miss her WAL celebration! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi kids, and Happy Birthday to the Guest of Honor: @Bar-El! :partying_face: :champagne:

Two minutes to go! :watch:

4 Likes

Not a chance! Lol

4 Likes

Multiple watches are quite the get in my book…

4 Likes