The Many Loves of Helena Bertinelli

Dick Grayson. Vic Sage. Oliver Queen. John Constantine. Few women of DC have been as prolific and as unlucky in love as The Huntress. But in all of her appearances, who had the best chemistry with the former mafia princess? And is there anyone else in the DCU that you’d set her up with?

2 Likes

Kyle Rainer.

1 Like

Explain?

This better not be a joke about how you want her to be killed off. :stuck_out_tongue:

She also hooked up with Roy Harper during her time on the Outsiders.

2 Likes

Oh right!

Man it’s been a while. I should revisit that run.

I feel her and Jason Todd would make an interesting pair. Jason really hasn’t had a decent love interest, barring his feelings for Artemis. I think they both would be in conflict at first, but realize that they just don’t know how to handle their feelings for each other and end up becoming an amazing couple. I ship them hard :grinning:

2 Likes

Vic sage easily

1 Like

@HCQ Mostly it just popped into my head. But thinking about it, the artist and the teacher are a natural. He could teach her about the cosmic side of the universe, and she could teach him how things work on the level of the streets. If you add New 52 and Rebirth Helena into the mix, they both have the common ground of rebelling against masters who claim to have the good of the world/universe as their goal. On Sundays, Helena and Kyle could chill by binging some Game of Thrones. As a pair, they’d probably think it was a comedy.

I would read this comic. Heck, now I wanna write this book.

Joke? Kill off Helena? You wound me.

1 Like

I like the Arrow version of her :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I did as well! It’s baffling to me that Jessica de Gouw hasn’t been on the show since Season 2. I hope they invite her back for an appearance in the final season.

2 Likes