❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

Slade is an absolute entitled sociopath. He checks all the boxes when it comes to being awful.

7 Likes

I try so hard not to hate him sometimes
I don’t think he could do anything more to be a sociopath

4 Likes

And yet after the past few years of the DC writer’s room trying so hard to make him over into some sort of bro hero to be empathized with :face_with_raised_eyebrow: they still haven’t been able to rise him up to pillar status in DC. Why? Because he sux- that’s why. Readers new to the space looking to build a connection with a super see him and they’re like “EWW”. :flushed:

7 Likes

Def no sympathizing for his old creepy ass he’s a freaking pedo if u ask me lol

6 Likes

This was really the only bad mistake Wolfman and Perez made. In the panels where they reveal to the readers that Slade and Tara are working together all they had to do was have a dialogue bubble where Tara says something to the effect of "Sure, I may be 22 YO but I can easily pass for sixteen, not that those dimwitted Titans would ever be able to figure it out… " and BOOM- problem solved. Really surprised that Jeanette Kahn let the whole Tara being a minor thing make it to print.

5 Likes

I wanted to say my goodbyes to my absolute favorite Jason Todd fan and always my Khaleesi @TheWifeOfJasonTodd !

IMG_1082

Please take care. :heart::heart:

7 Likes

icegif-1182

8 Likes

Take care @chintzybeatnik :people_hugging:

6 Likes

I’m gonna miss this thread, is it moving to the discord?

5 Likes

You too. :heart::heart:

:people_hugging:

6 Likes

If it is, I’m not in charge of it. I will not be joining Discord but I’m sure someone who is will be happy to take the reigns.

5 Likes

I would be honored, you have inspired me greatly :pray:

4 Likes

AAAABVG45YcD4h3-NUCL-wXIrpP7fcZ09bCD7fYxHZjLrB2Kf7FXQbrFUNk-ux1kDPM3ik68mrraKNnLv5js40NGZKAy5pLoNBpfWjJ-Jj_LxsrgSNXC
:pleading_face: :sob:

5 Likes

A Babs for every occasion. :sob:

6 Likes

Come here you two @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @DC89

F0BED949-8D27-48D7-8936-F134E235DAD0

Just know that sometime somewhere I will be :plate_with_cutlery: with Jason and nobody will cringe by being witness to it all :joy::smiling_face_with_tear:

Oh what heck I’ll be gross for a minute. Lots of ab licking. Lots.

7 Likes

:hugs::purple_heart:
xB7Bshfx

Not gross at all. :plate_with_cutlery:

7 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

as you should :clap:

5 Likes

Got in the mood for a #itslovinjasontoddhourpost!

insert thoughts here

7 Likes

“inset brain short circuiting sounds here”

4 Likes