❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

I was going to put this under unpopular opinions but let me see what you guys think. I prefer the post-death pre-Flashpoint Jason/Red Hood.

I didn’t want to see him as a straight up villain necessarily, but I liked him with a little more edge. Though the modern Red Hood has a certain irresistible charm, I’ll give you that. :heart:

6 Likes

I just want more red hood comics

6 Likes

I don’t mind villain Jason, but I’m also one of those who tends to like villains anyway (bad boys am I right? :sweat_smile:). While there are some that hate a character because they’re evil, I like to think deep and think about why they are the way they are, that whole thing. With Jason you just know, you know that he’s angry and upset and you can sit back and hope that it’s just a phase, which it usually tends to be.

8 Likes

I’m genuinely surprised Jason Todd never been accepted to the Red Lantern Corp already.

Supergirl Red Lantern and Red Lantern Red Hood would be a ultimate power couple.

7 Likes

MommaBat surprised me with a custom ordered purse from an artist friend of an artist friend. It’s a lot bigger than the picture lets on, but I. Am. In. Love :heart:

She had to send her the logo for reference, and it turned out very immaculate. It’s got multiple pockets and it’s very sturdy, making it pretty AND functional. It’s Mrs. Todd approved :+1:. It’s my wife purse :purse:

8 Likes

Yeah I think the writers did a good job keeping his core character traits in tact. I just preferred him [more] on the wrong side of the bat family for some reason.

6 Likes

Snazzy! :+1:

:smile: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Whoa! Terra as a Red Lantern. :eyes: :00_lc_red_lantern:

7 Likes

I’m happy when he’s with his family but to each there own :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Wife elegance. :+1:

5 Likes

:eyes: Dex-Starr and Terra on the same squad!? The grump energy level in the Red Lantern Battery gotta be off the charts. :rage::battery:

5 Likes

IKR?

5 Likes

:+1: :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I bet they make great roommates for some reason; although, perhaps Terra is only Dex-Starr’s second fav roommate compared to Jessica Cruz. :smiley:

6 Likes

DexxCruz
:smiley: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

So good. :purple_heart: :smiley:

5 Likes

When was this? Sounds awesome!!

5 Likes

DC Superhero Girls Sn 1 Eps 27 ‘Rage Cat’. Short clips here:

5 Likes

Look at lil Jason :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes