❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

Nice!!! She’s my number #1 all time favorite female.

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

This is the only thread I know where I can post this and it won’t be controversial or start a thread war… because look at the thread you’re on. We’re just bold enough to say it here.

5 Likes

True bro and sis stuff here:

:smile:

Aww. :face_holding_back_tears:

"So anyways, I started blastin’… " :rofl:

That’s a funny one. :laughing:

To paraphrase Miss J- these are all for you LadyBat.

:smiley: :hugs:

6 Likes

Dear LadyBat,

I :sparkling_heart: you :bat:

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart:ing you right back!

5 Likes

Please send Jason Todds tonight is self care night. It was so important I scheduled it lol

4 Likes

hope you have a good night :slight_smile:
and I am sure these have been posted but here’s some WFA Jason for the thread

6 Likes

Jason: “How was your day?”

Me: “It was great. Went ax throwing.”

Jason: “How’d you do?”

Me: “See for yourself.”

Jason:

(There are 2 axes on the target, but they are very close together. And yes I had to share this here because my activity is still too low for the Lounge rn)

7 Likes

There’s a password you can dm the iceberg lounge bouncer to get into the lounge again, I can dm it to you if you want,

Also nice axe throwing. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

:smiley: Yay!

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s fine though. I think it would do me some good to cut back a little bit, but I’ve mostly been busy with work. Retail during the holidays… yeah, I’m starting to feel it a little bit :sweat_smile:. The hardest part is not being able to be excited for the holidays, it’s more like begrudgingly wishing they’d hurry up and be over, especially when I mostly get closing shifts. But don’t worry, I’m a trooper :wink:

6 Likes

No one can fight me on this.

6 Likes

It has come to my attention that December 22nd is Jason’s anniversary of being Red Hood in comics. I’ll have to remember that and celebrate it on that day.

8 Likes

My favorite robin!

6 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd

I really like the Booster Gold cereal box.

7 Likes

Hey @JasonToddJr, since you like Red Hood, this thread might be a fun one to check out (just be warned when scrolling, things have gotten a little spicy every now and then, but let’s keep it PG-13 here).

6 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: :hugs:

7 Likes

Same.

7 Likes

Jason Todd is awesome im going to celebrate his anniversary this holiday

6 Likes