❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

So what’s y’alls opinion on Jason in gotham knights being built like a truck instead of being a similar frame to Grayson like usual? I think he looks pretty cool. (And also like a human version of raphael from the ninja turtles lol)

4 Likes

It’s not his best look but it’s not his worst either…

I would have liked it if he looked more like this (which is a fanmade Injustice skin):

tumblr_pbmwdmZMcV1rzftj5_540

But I still love him anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Just like Tim and DG have the whole big brother-little brother dynamic going on I love how JT and Damian have bonded as well.

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Not a big fan. I was not expecting it when I saw it. I have seen people say it looks more comic accurate but I have never seen him drawn this way.

I don’t mind him having a large build though. What bothers me the most is his hair. But I am not a fan of buzzcuts anyway lol.

5 Likes

The closest I can see this is the time Pete Woods joined the creative team for a bit around the time of Heroes in Crisis… which we don’t really talk about… even buzzcut Jason was a no for me. Luckily it didn’t last long! :grin:

4 Likes

Ooh is that when they started calling it outlaw instead of outlaws and he started using the crowbar? That is my least favorite look for Jason.

4 Likes

Yep. When I read through it, I made sure I had plenty of time to get through it quickly. The only good thing that came out of that era was… the head canon that Pete Woods made… as a result from an error made on a… certain panel…

If you know, you know… :wink: but for the sake of this thread, I can’t talk about it too much.

4 Likes

No one:
Jason in gotham knights:
Screenshot 2022-05-12 10.40.18 AM

5 Likes

Lol that’s pretty hilarious! Honestly when I first saw Jason in that gameplay walkthrough I was like woaaah… hunk Jason Todd? I’m down for it, though.

Thanks, WB Games Montréal, for giving me something I never knew I wanted :star_struck:

6 Likes

The hottest hunk to ever hunk :grin:

6 Likes

This is a typical Tuesday at our house. I’ll let you decide who says what though.

6 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Just a few photos for you @TheWifeOfJasonTodd!

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Dude… isn’t it supposed to be a bow tie for Chippendale’s? :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Today was a special day…

IT WAS FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

4 Likes

Hey, I ain’t complaining one bit! Jason is presenting abs! :joy:

4 Likes

Now that’s graduate talk . . .
:plate_with_cutlery:

4 Likes

Oh look, it’s my knight in shining, um, kevlar! And he’s riding in on his trusty motorcycle!

They don’t make Prince Charming like they used to y’know. He’s looking over the city to see which tower- I MEAN, which apartment building is mine, yes!

5 Likes