❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

LadyBat- I just put in my pre-order for this super snazzy MacFJason T. figure-

… and of course BG.

:00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

Are you gonna’ snatch up the new Jason T. figure as well?

9 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd, I MADE IT!

Clears throat

… More later. We have much to discuss. :wink:

8 Likes

8 Likes

It is. lol. It really is tho.

8 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

Stopping by to drop off these

:hugs: :purple_heart: :hugs:

and this

:smiley:

7 Likes

Very much appreciated… very much :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow, kinda quiet in here…

Oooh and I found these so they work together.

I hope I got them in order. I like when there’s a story…

5 Likes

First, yes they are in order.

Second:

x962

I love this scene, especially that special move he does afterwards. Always makes me go- well, I can’t technically say what it does because of community guidelines… ahem. Anyways, I love that scene… a lot.

And third, yes it has been quiet because I’ve been distracted IRL. But now its time for #ItsLovinJasonToddHour: Make-up addition!

5 Likes

#ItsLovinJasonToddHourPost: Make-up edition:

“I apologize for my lack of obsession lately, allow me to make it up to you… with CUDDLES!!!”

“… And kisses. Lots of kisses~”

“Better?” :grin:

5 Likes

I’d like to thank @Behemoth once again for hosting the Red Hood week on the Good Morning thread. Because of you, I got more obsession material, and I will gladly display it overtime for future #ItsLovinJasonToddHourPosts. We love and appreciate my main squeeze in this household :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

tumblr_piv1kgWe9P1xiaty1o1_540

6 Likes

Hey @DC89! I see you gurl :hugs:

6 Likes

Just checkin’ in on my fave LadyBat. :smiley: :hugs: :bat:

7 Likes

I’ve been gettin’ edumacated, passing exams, and going out a lot more lately with my gal pals IRL. But now I’m home, lovin up on my husbando after his patrol.

And for you… BOOP:

giphy

tumblr_5972d309a4340f60c68fbe673c68611f_6a8a2a

6 Likes

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

This is AWESOME. I remember exam days :flushed:. Oof. Glad you’re killin’ it! So happy for you! :smiley: :clap:

Alrighty then LadyB- I’mma head out the door ‘cuz I’m running late but here’s some CW steam for ya’. :hugs:

curran-walters-0579-1628865059

7 Likes

We like some steam on this thread :grin:

That’s what we got those Southern belle fans for, courtesy of @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx :wink:

tumblr_b55baff5fd9dd670016373855509ae04_d3fb2cb9_250

7 Likes

Steam? Well I do declare, that must mean that something’s cookin’. A little percolating, a measure of condensation, heat and serve :plate_with_cutlery: . . . a good dinner does wonders I hear.

x1730
x1729
x1728
x1731
x1732

xrhf2

7 Likes

Oh there’s definitely something going on in the kitchen~

07ad4f6f5d6547a34aa98890bcfbbc95110c5572r1-250-299_hq

6 Likes

Maybe there will be a cooking segment for FanDome? :smirk:

5 Likes