The Latest From Gotham City (Gotham Knights Update)

Gotham Knights Will Now Launch Worldwide In 2022

WB Games is giving the game more time to deliver the best possible experience for players. Thank you to our amazing fans for your tremendous support of Gotham Knights. We look forward to showcasing more of the game in the coming months.

Are you excited for the release? Which Knight will you choose? Let us know below! :point_down:

17 Likes

Can’t wait to play as my gurrrl in this! Woo-Hoo! :0_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Good things come to those who wait…

8 Likes

Sad for the wait but definitely will be worth it.

7 Likes

I don’t even know if my computer would be able to handle it, but I’m excited!

Still hopeful for a Batwoman DLC!

10 Likes

I’m not particularly concerned with when the game comes out. I hope the developers get as much time as they need to perfect it before release. But whenever it does come out… Please. Please please. Please please please. Please. Put the game on Google Stadia. Thank you. That is all.

8 Likes

I was hoping it’ll be out this year. Oh well I got the new Lego Star Wars game to look forward too.:grinning:

5 Likes

I’m sad that I’ll have to wait but I’d rather wait and play a super awesome game than get it faster and deal with bugs or not as good graphics

I’m really excited to play as everyone!

7 Likes

I don’t mind waiting. It seems a trend now that developers are releasing games before they’re finished. I’d rather it finished and polished on release. Also @Mae I second a Batwoman DLC. That would be AMAZING.

8 Likes

I will play Nightwing first, because he’s my favourite, and Batgirl second. I’m game to wait as long as I need for the best gameplay they can provide.

4 Likes

I’m not much of a gamer but this was the one game I was really looking forward to playing. Definitely disappointed it won’t be released for so long.

I’ll be going with my favorite of the characters The Renegade Robin - Jason Todd/Red Hood.

5 Likes

Hopefully by then there will actually be a PS5 in stock that I can actually buy.

4 Likes

Bro I’m just so excited for this to come out. It looks so well made, and the fact that you have a variety of characters instead of just batman amazes me. I also love that it will be multiplayer, now you can beat up bad guys with your friends. Although it sucks that there probably won’t be a joker entrance. And the knight I would probably choose is either red hood or robin.

5 Likes

I do seriously hope this game will be open world and not just mission area based.

6 Likes

I’m so excited for it!

5 Likes

Then my worries are gone!

4 Likes

I’m so hype for this… My brother and i will coop from start to finish. Red Hood and Nightwing!!!

8 Likes

I absolutely cannot wait for this

4 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Last_Son! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Last_Son! I hope you and your brother have a lot of fun playing.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :ttns_gif_jason:

4 Likes