The Kent Farm | Series Discussion Master Thread | Smallville Fan Club

Just finished season 8

Why in the flippity-flappity-■■■■ did they kill Jimmy off?!?!

4 Likes

:sob:I know! That was so sad! I wish they didn’t do…:flushed::scream: Zod is coming!

4 Likes

This is my new swear word enhancer.

4 Likes

Lmfao

4 Likes

Woot woot! Smallville Nights, with Tom and Michael, is going to be at the Superman Celebration in Metropolis Illinois this summer!!

More here: Smallville Nights at This Year’s Superman Celebration!

3 Likes

WAIT WHAT THE ■■■■!!!

how in the flippity-flappity (I know you like that term @Bar-El) ■■■■ is Martha Kent the Red Queen?!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

so im back to binging season 10, because I apparently forgot how to turn on the tv and watch one of the greatest shows in tv history!

Anyways, I finally understand the hype around Hawkman!

@MatthewHecht, are you proud of me yet?

4 Likes

4 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that both @MatthewHecht and me wish there was a spin off starring either Hawkman or the JSA from Smallville which sadly never happened.:slightly_smiling_face:

:00_hawkman:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I only have 13 episodes left in the whole show!!! I don’t want to finish it, but I really, REALLY do!!!

giphy (9)

3 Likes

You still have some great episodes left like Booster, Kent, and Icarus.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, you just rewatch it and get your mind blown by how young everyone was at the beginning! :joy:

4 Likes

Lmfaoooooo

3 Likes

I just watched the Ultraman episode!!! That might’ve been my favorite episode in the whole show so far!

3 Likes

Tom is amazing at being evil Clark!

3 Likes

I’m now in season 3. You may be wondering, why Reaganfan78? Why stop watching Smallville and getting rid of your DVDs and later get the new set and watch it again?
It’s a long story so I’m only going to say this once. When Allison Mack committed that terrible crime, I was so disgusted by it and never wanted to see her again on screen, so I’ve got rid of Smallville and almost got rid of Honey, we shrunk ourselves and Superman/Batman: Public enemies. But couldn’t get rid of those movies.
Years later til fall of 2021. I’ve been wanting to watch WCW Nitro again, but been avoiding it due to one person on the show.
It was hard at first seeing this person at first and try to forget the terrible crime he committed years later, by far worse then what Allison Mack did.
Any wrestling fan can guess and know who I’m talking about. In 2004 I even saw this person with my own eyes and it sicken me to think I’ve seen a future murderer with my own eyes.
So when @Bar-El was doing a Smallville watch along, I was thinking if I’m able to watch wcw again and it doesn’t bother me knowing what happen in the future, then I guess I’m ok.
Last year on hulu I did watch the two part JSA episodes and boy did I miss watching the show.
During the watch along it was fun to rely on my memory, but it was more fun to watch it in person. It was great seeing this show again! Now that I’m still in season 3, can’t wait to see my favorite episode where we see Lex’s and Clark’s past! :slightly_smiling_face:
Seeing Allison Mack on Smallville doesn’t bother me anymore and try not to think about it.

5 Likes

I’m so glad you are enjoying the show again @Reaganfan78! Nobody told us celebrities would make it so difficult to just enjoy some entertainment! Don’t they have bags of money to see a shrink? Why do they have to lose their dang minds! I guess it’s true, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain…

4 Likes

2 Likes