The Kent Farm | Series Discussion Master Thread | Smallville Fan Club

I have! StarKid Productions makes some great musicals and Lauren Lopez is a gem. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love them! Have you seen The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals?! It’s my favorite!

4 Likes

I have! My favorite is definitely Firebringer closely followed by any part of the Harry Potter trilogy, though Holy Musical B@tman! and The Trail to Oregon! are quite good as well. :fire:

4 Likes

they’re all great! BTW I finished the essay with 10 minutes to spare.

4 Likes

Very nice! :superhero:

i7ccslc

4 Likes

The Black Friday sale for Hulu subscription today is $12 for one year with ads.

I just signed up and I’ll be joining these happy watch along starting with Season 3 as planned!

@Bar-El

4 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: that’s amazing!! This Saturday is the Amy Adams episode! What a great time to jump on board!

4 Likes

It’s like the fun Dollar Theaters of my early married life in Philadelphia… for a mere $0.99 a month of Smallville

4 Likes

How I finish watching Smallville in two month? Watch 4-6 episodes per day, a few times I did push it up to 8-12 episodes! After watching that many your eyes will be like this!:flushed: And your brain will be like this :exploding_head:
My advice stick to 4-6 episodes watching, it’s saver that way.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I went to work a few days like :flushed::yawning_face::exploding_head:😵‍💫:sleeping: it’s definitely one of those shows that makes you play the next one immediately.

3 Likes