The Kent Farm | Series Discussion Master Thread | Smallville Fan Club

How so? Actually, if it’s a spoiler, don’t answer that one!

3 Likes

Hands down, it would be Pete and Chloe

4 Likes

But then you have to eat that bubblegum pie :confounded:

3 Likes

I’ll leave that for him

But if we’re having personal pies, I’ll take a chocolate pudding pie!

MMMMMMMM-MMMMMMMM

3 Likes

The BEST!!!

3 Likes

I just found a fact that might’ve just ruined my opinions on Jimmy. I may have to change my favorite character TBH.

First bullet point under notes.

3 Likes

updated

3 Likes

Like the forever changing distance between Smallville and Metropolis, you can leave some age adjusting to general lack of attention to detail by the writers. buuuuut, you’ve got 3 more seasons of Jimmy storyline to get through and it’s weird my friend.

3 Likes
Best alternate reality/timeline in Smallville
  • Season 5 (Lana’s Death)
  • Season 7 (Clark was never brought to Earth)
  • Season 8 (IDK, not there yet)
  • Season 9 (IDK, not there yet)
  • Other

0 voters

4 Likes

Going a bit off topic here, 58 years ago today President Kennedy was tragically killed in Dallas Texas.

2 years after Smallville ended, Tom Welling was in the movie called, ‘Parkland’(name after a hospital where the President died at) playing Secret Service agent Roy Kellerman who sat in front of Governor Connelly in the car.

Seeing Welling playing the Kellerman, I thought he did good.
I almost forgot he played Clark Kent in this movie, but then again I do see a bit of Clark in one scene.
As for the movie itself I thought it was good with good cast in the film.
The film is rated PG-13.
:us_outlying_islands:

4 Likes
  • Other: Season 10 Episode 10 Luthor/Episode 17 Kent…You’ll see :smiling_imp: Mwahhhahahahaha!
4 Likes

Looks like I need to add Parkland to my Welling Watch List! Speaking of, maybe we should make a thread for these, like a Smallville Alternate Reality thread of all the actors other works! See, I just linked you and Juri’s posts together!

4 Likes

He was also in a movie with Kevin Costner ‘Draft Day’ it’s a football movie.:grinning::football:

4 Likes

Adding to the list!

4 Likes

Copyright infringement?

Lol jk (obviously)

4 Likes

I DID IT!!

I’m on season 8 now!!!

4 Likes

:partying_face: Way to go Juri!!! Keep up the pace and you could finish the series before the new year!!! :scream: but like, ya know, don’t be like me and stay up most nights and slug through the day for it :joy: Or do, I survived after all!

4 Likes

ha! you think i can be responsible! I still haven’t even gotten half-way in a 3 page english essay thats due in 2 hours, and im typing on DCU!

4 Likes

I know you’re a fan of Firebringer:

singing-dancing

But you should really get to work on your essay. :stuck_out_tongue: I believe in you!

5 Likes

You’ve watched it!!!

5 Likes