The Kent Farm | Series Discussion Master Thread | Smallville Fan Club

Geez! And here I was thinking it was annoying that the 1990s flash was discontinued after 1 season!

4 Likes

:rofl: especially since it’s a common joke in the comics!

4 Likes

really? ive never seen that before lol

4 Likes

Yea especially in Superman: Man of Tomorrow. Made me laugh!

4 Likes

I think a little pee came out when I laughed so hard at the last panel

That was kinda gross I’m sorry

4 Likes

:rofl: that was me the first time! Literally laughed out loud and my husband asked what was so funny and I had to show him. :rofl:

4 Likes

Just like in the first panel!

“I heard that!”

4 Likes

:joy: Exactly!!

4 Likes

I just found my new favorite episode of Smallville

4 Likes

Oh? What season are you on now?

4 Likes

Do tell us more!

5 Likes

“Siren”

Season 7 Episode 11

My god! The fight scene is my favorite fight scene I’ve ever seen in any show or movie ever!

And then, when Lois and Oliver broke up (again), and Clark went to talk to Lois and Lois was talking to Clark before hugging him, Erica Durance’s acting literally gave me chills. That is the second time I have EVER gotten chills from a performance!

4 Likes

Aw yeah! That’s a fantastic episode! Every time they bring in new heroes it just gets better and better!!

4 Likes

good news!!!

my parents just got Hulu again (without ads!) so i can finally join in the WALs and finish the series!

4 Likes

:partying_face: Fantastic Juri!!! :partying_face: I can’t wait to watch with you and I look forward to hearing what you think of the end of the series!! :smiley: Give your parents a huge hug from the Smallville Fan Club! :smallville_fan_club:

543354b750008f8fcaa452ea9c0bab1b

4 Likes

Will do!

Also!

-UlFPg

My parents SAaAAaved meeeee!!!

Ps…

The fan club is on google images!!!

4 Likes

Just realized I never answered these!

Siren! Season 7 Episode 11

Definitely Cassandra Carver!

I don’t understand why Brainiac needed Clark to find Dax-Ur.

Pete Ross

Clois

Love the costumes! Although, Aquaman’s could’ve been better IMO.

I’ve got Hulu. Does that count?

4 Likes

With Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday, if you could invite 2 people from Smallville to your dinner table, who would it be?:grinning:
My pick would definitely be Lois & Clark. :turkey::croissant::pie::plate_with_cutlery:

4 Likes

Great responses! I think Cassandra was the only one not driven crazy by her ability. Maybe you just have to be mature enough but all these high schoolers can’t handle the power.

Maybe he was off the grid so Brainiac couldn’t find him but knew Clark would since he wanted the same thing, to be normal. So he was using Clark’s supposed weakness for wanting to be human as a strength for finding another Kryptonian who felt the same.

Not unpopular! He was an excellent character and they did him dirty!

4 Likes

Ma & Pa of course! Or Lex & Oliver for dinner and a show!

4 Likes