:justice_league_book_club: The Hall of Justice: Home to The Justice League Book Club :00_justice_league:

September draws towards its end with the spookiest Justice League you ever did see!
:scream: :scream_cat:

:point_right:t2: Check it out! :point_left:t2:

1 Like

Spooktacular Halloween Evenings with the Justice League are here!

Check out Week 1, if you dare…:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wonder Woman’s debut solo New 52 adventures have hit the double-digit anniversary mark!

Check out all of the monsters and more as the festivities for Wonder Woman Month begin right here!

2 Likes

Our next Halloween-oriented Watch-Along is live! Click this for all of the spooky details.

If you don’t…Constantine will know. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

The Week 35 reads are alive, ALIVE! :scream:

2 Likes

The next Halloween WAL is also alive, ALIVE! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Week 36’s reading is UNLEASHED.

2 Likes

The fourth Halloween Spooktacular is alive! Its alive!

3 Likes

The Demon RISES.

3 Likes

The sword and sorcery hero Amethyst returns to comics this Tuesday, November 9th, in the Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld original graphic novel!

Before you check that out, be sure to check :point_right:t2: this out :point_left:t2:, as it’s packed with all manner of action and adventure starring the hero of Gemworld!

2 Likes

The Multiverse’s Greatest Super Heroes™ are back, and you can join them right here!

3 Likes

The Batman is here, and with it, Catwoman joins the World’s Most Dangerous Super Heroes in a fun, little micro-read! :hugs: :catwoman_hv_2:

3 Likes

The latest micro read is here, and it stars the always-wonderful, Yara Flor!

Check out the fun and adventure
:point_right:t2: right here :point_left:t2:! :00_wonder_woman_stars: :justice_league_book_club:

2 Likes

A paranoid titan, a narcissist, a nihilist, a broken moral compass, a sociopath, and a sadist. Does the world stand a chance? Spoiler alert: No. No, it does not.

3 Likes

Question;
Who is everybody’s favourite League member (Plus the Young ones and add ons such as Robin)

Mines :00_robin:

5 Likes

I don’t have a singular favorite per se’ when they are on the Justice League. Outside of Justice League, the comics I gravitate towards Superman, Wonder Woman, and Black Canary.

4 Likes

Justice League: Superman, no question.

Young Justice (classic ongoing): Tim Drake Robin and Arrowette.

Young Justice TV series: Conner, Megan, Black Canary, Cassie and Zee.

Young Justice (Wonder Comics series): Naomi and Amethyst.

SN: For any interested, Young Justice will be playing a role during Dark Crisis in the Dark Crisis: Young Justice mini-series.

3 Likes

Offhand, IDK if I’ve asked you about this before, but have you read Bendis’ run on Justice League?

Black Canary is a huge highlight of the run, if not my fav thing about it, character-wise.

3 Likes

I don’t know why people like Superman,
But you all like who you like

5 Likes

Superman’s the best! :clark_hv_4:

He stands for truth and justice, understands that great power comes with great responsibility (and long before a certain, other blue and red clad, newspaper-employed, superhero came along and emphasized that point :wink:), always does what’s right (even when what’s right may not be the “popular” option) and is also the foundation that the entire DC Universe exists upon, being that he was DC’s first, major superhero who set the standard for all other DC heroes and the superhero genre for the entire comic book medium.

He’s also the ultimate badass of the DCU.

Batman may master the shadows and be a tactical genius, but Superman can see through said shadows and he’s no slouch in the “planning and knowing your enemy at all times” area, either.

Like you said, we all like what we like. The important part is that we enjoy and have fun with what we like. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes