The JL8 Thread

I forgot the other moment that I really loved was when Barry took off his cowl to talk to J’onn after what happened between him and Bruce. It was a really cute moment. And a perfect example of Barry’s character.

I bought that Flash Mob print a while back from his shop. I wish he has more Flash prints, I’d buy them all.

4 Likes

He does commissions too!

4 Likes

He does?! :star_struck:

This is dangerous information… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lmao yea he posts them on his Facebook when they get to the commissioner so we can all enjoy them!

Here’s the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.245817965538836&type=3

4 Likes

I’m all caught up. This most recent story arc has been heartrending. :sob:

So good! Can’t wait for more! :open_book:

3 Likes

I ugly cried when I read it. And Alfred in the last panel :broken_heart::sob:

3 Likes

No matter what kind of comic he appears in, Alfred is always just the best. :sparkling_heart:

You should have seen me frantically clicking the “next” button and realizing there weren’t any more comics. :sweat_smile: :broken_heart:

SN: I thought for sure we were about to meet Steve during the baseball game scene, but clearly the artist has made prints of lots of characters who haven’t appeared yet. I do really love the addition of Lois so far.

3 Likes

I’m hoping with the latest long story format and introduction of Lois and other characters like Allen Scott etc. that JL8 is heading in the direction of adding more of these characters :smiley: Obviously something is being set up with General Lane. I became a Patreon in an attempt to get more comics regularly lmao Take my $5 and give me comics!!

3 Likes

Uh oh….dare I go look up his Patreon…?

:money_with_wings:

3 Likes

:money_mouth_face: I’m a huge fan of Patreon. I try to support creators I like anyway I can even if it’s just $1

3 Likes

I do the same. I don’t have many people that I am supporting on Patreon right now but I really do like it.

3 Likes

How long did it take your prints to ship after you ordered them, @Row.Harper? Not that I’ve been over here refreshing my email or anything… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2 weeks? Maybe 3. I lost track honestly. But it really wasn’t bad. And they are worth the wait.

I think I saw him post that he was working on all his orders now. So soon, probably.

1 Like

Okay, thanks! I am hyped to put it on my wall. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m waiting on frames now. I need to remember next time that even though prints might be on sale, frames won’t be. :laughing: Oh, well. It’ll all look nice on my wall.

2 Likes

I meant to reply to this earlier. I gasped so loud in the scene when J’onn was showing Bruce the memory of Kilowog and it turned into Joe Chill, that my roommates asked if I was okay. I said no. :sob:

3 Likes

I got a (cheap) frame at Michaels for it already. :sweat_smile: I always wait for coupons though! :money_with_wings:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for bringing this topic back. Love JL8! One of the instagramers I follow geekofsteel had an interview with the Yale.

4 Likes

Omg thanks for the tip!
I just followed them and I’m now stalking the website in anticipation!

3 Likes

Thanks for the link! Awesome comics! :star_struck: :star2: :+1:

5 Likes