:renegade_robins: The Invader from Hell :renegade_robins:

Hi all! We are starting the new year off with a change up to our club. We are now the BatFam and in honor of this change I’ve decided to start the new year off with a series of sessions that feature the Batman Family series from the Bronze Age. We will be starting nice and easy with the first issue of this series. Lets see what mayhem awaits our Gotham Crew.

To join the club just hit the link below. Alfred will be happy to show you around the Bat Cave.
R (1)

Bat Fam Roll Call for this issue

• Batgirl
• Robin
• Batman
• Alfred
• Manbat
• Commissioner Gordon

What to Read

Let me know below what you thought of the stories in this issue. Next month we will continue with this series with issues 2&3. See all of the members of @RenegadeRobinsClub then.

3 Likes

Awesome! This is an excellent series!

1 Like

Interesting slang in these stories. Apparently I missed the time when we said “slice some air” for someone flying on a plane. I did enjoy the stories, although the Alfred story had him a bit too bumbling for me. I enjoyed seeing Congresswoman Gordon.

1 Like

That’s pretty much the norm until the 80s. Things changed quite a bit once he was given a detailed WWII backstory.

2 Likes

Yeah, that one threw me. I’m used to him being more competent.

1 Like

I don’t have premium to read it, buttt does anyone know where to get or read it?

1 Like

I think that a bunch of things changed when his past or backstory was explained. Alfred has had a rough life, no?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s an Ultra title. Do you not have a basic subscription?

1 Like

Oh right, nvrm. thank you.

2 Likes