The Incident Report | Knockout/Car Crash Counter | Smallville Fan Club

Updated with S1 E2 Metamorphosis :butterfly: and S9 E3 Rabid :woman_zombie: counts.

I’ve also added a new poll so check it out!

8 Likes

Updated with S1 E3 Hothead :fire:

We have 2 knockouts :dizzy_face: and one totaled vehicle :sv_crash: this episode!

Knockouts:
:dizzy_face: #1 is Principal Kwan from smoke inhalation when he is trapped in his burning car that Coach Walt Arnold has K-arsoned.

:dizzy_face: #2 is Clark when he is trapped in the K-sauna by our belligerent coach.

Totaled car:
:sv_crash: Principal Kwan’s fireball of a car first burns, then Clark rips a door off and chucks it across the parking lot (subtle Mr. Kent :roll_eyes:), it then explodes, and flips. So yeah, that thing is a goner.

Tomorrow is the Hocus Pocus episode at 7 PM and we should have a few more tallies to make!

8 Likes

Ok folks! Just added our knockouts for today’s episode S4 E16 Spell :broom: bringing our grand total so far to 39!

:dizzy_face: #1 is Jason Teague when the Countess chucks him out of the Talon apartment window.

:dizzy_face: #2 is Clark after the Countess steals all his powers.

:dizzy_face: #3, 4, 5, & 6 are Clark, Lana, Chloe, and Lois after Clark destroys the Countess’s spell book with his heat vision.

There were zero wrecked cars this episode!

9 Likes

Updates made!

We are now at 42 knockouts! 2 for Lana today and 1 by our shapeshifting misguided teen Tina Grier.

No wrecked cars although we did have 2 driven recklessly…

Clark gained his x-ray vision this episode and Lana learned a little more about her mom. Lex has shown us his dark side and turned a foe into a servant as Roger Nixon’s attempt to blackmail a Luthor made his life more complicated than what he had bargained for.

Join is next week for episode 5 Cool :sunglasses:… not that kind of cool! This kind :cold_face:

8 Likes

:cold_face:Wonder if we’ll see Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Mister Freeze or Icicle? :snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

E. None of the above

8 Likes

Juri were you able to finish the series? I know you were doing your best! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Nope. But the comic shop just reopened today!

7 Likes

New additions this week: Pete Ross falls noggin first onto the kitchen floor and is about to lose all his holiday rolls. Jodi Melville tires to explode herself in the green :superman_hv_2: house but Clark saves her, but I guess doesn’t know how to properly shield someone’s head yet, a skill he will continue to be bad at until he moves Dr. Hamilton in like season 7? :joy:

We have no wrecked cars since Jodi only hit the deer and spun out but didn’t total her car. Also, throughout the episode, we learn the car was in the repair shop so it’s safe to say the damage wasn’t extensive. This once again leaves us with the question of if we should count fender benders as well.

gif

I hope you all can hear this GIF in your head too! yOu dEcIDe! :rofl:

7 Likes

I seem to remember a couple of KOs for him. The biggest and most obvious is the one where Clark had to intervene to bail Pete from his own mess. I hope there weren’t any spoilers.
@Bar-El Thanks for bringing us the reports. I keep missing the Saturday watch-alongs.

6 Likes

No worries @Jared-El_Wayne you can post spoilers in all the treads other than the Season 1 WALs :smiley: And yes, I think Pete ends up wracking them up so we will most defiantly need to give him his own section :joy:

Nice new pic btw! Very dapper for the holiday season!

6 Likes

No knockouts or crashed cars this episode! I know, very odd for Smallville! Next Saturday at 8 EST we watch episode 9 and don’t worry, we have definite entries to count! :smallville_fan_club:

7 Likes

You’re right about the “very odd for Smallville.” For now anyway. lol

7 Likes

:joy: anytime someone gets hit in the head but doesn’t go unconscious I immediately get sad lmao what have I become?! This Incident Report has created a monster!

7 Likes

You created the thing that created a monster!

7 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

@Bar-El was this updated for Rogue?

7 Likes

Thanks Juri! I did not! I’ll do that right meow! :scream_cat:

7 Likes

oh ok!! thanks!!

7 Likes

Done! And HAPPY CAKE DAY! Man December is just a happening month for you!

7 Likes