The Inaugural "World of Superman™" DCU FAN CLUB Thread

As of today Vroom, moro, Aquamon and myself have started a Superman Fan Club exclusive to DCU members.

Introducing “The World of Superman™” Club. All club post will be all about Big Blue. Everything from disscussions, picture postings, links. etc etc.

If you wish to join please see @Vroom or @moro for a quick quiz. Only requirements are you must carry some sincere love and passion for the character. He doesn’t have to be your favorite but you do have to care about him. Have some inkling of knowledge of his mythos that goes beyond the basics.

Can’t wait to mee up with you!

superman-flight-center-img.jpg

13 Likes

I’m thinking we should fo a Facebook group.

Thoughts??

1 Like

*UPDATE- A decesion has been made to allow all in with no requirements. Some come one come all. If you’re curioius to learn about Supes then see@Vroom & @moro. My knowledge is stout but these two are walking, talking encyclopedias. They’ll guide you right. If theyre not available then please, by all means ask me and @Aquamon we’d be more than happy to help ya out. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @DCCC…pretty excited about this. Not a walking talking encyclopedia, pretty far from it actually, but my love for the character is deep. Looking forward to sharing some good times on this thread with fellow fans of Big Blue.

3 Likes

@moro You and me both buddy

2 Likes

We need to get HubCityQuestion in here y’all

1 Like

@DCCC, this is pretty cool! :grin:

1 Like

Is the quiz hard?

1 Like

takes his seat on this esteemed council Cool, my chair is adjusted just like I like it. Hey, a Superman head cushion also. Sweet.

Welcome one and all! Come and be merry! Watch the Krypton season two premiere tonight! quickly pockets a check from WBTV and Syfy execs

Most important of all: have FUN! Superman is FUN!

4 Likes

@Behemoth.Ravenlord we decided against membership requirements. All are welcome

1 Like

@Vroom, please test me. Also, I don’t know comic book numbers.

2 Likes

Ok got our club going on Discord.

TheWorldOfSuperman

My user name there is the same DCComicsCrisis

2 Likes

@Vroom, :joy:

1 Like

Channel name is

the-world-of-superman

1 Like

Whats the link?

1 Like

Must watch Krypton season 2 premiere

Too bad not WAL tomorrow night 9 pm ET after recorded… With whiz by on commerciaks

Oh wellll life is SO sad…?

1 Like

@DCCC…we’ll need the invite code to join you, bud!

1 Like

Yeah, what moro said.

1 Like

@Behemoth_Ravenlord

What is the name of Supermans earth mother in Action Comics #1?

1 Like

It can be a great thread, DCU, if it wish to be. We need only give it the light to show the way.

1 Like