The Harley Quinn Who Laughs

A piece I did last month, but forgot to post here. I’m actually really proud of how this one turned out!

20 Likes

@MichaelLakeArt Very cool. You need to join the DC Fan Art Club. That’s a great way to show off your talent.

7 Likes

Is it on here? How would I find it?

7 Likes

Very awesome

4 Likes

Look in the Community Events section. @CynicalPink can you help @MichaelLakeArt find your DC Fan Art Club? He seems like a perfect fit.

6 Likes

Thanks, @TravisMorgan!

@MichaelLakeArt , we’d love to have you!

You can read about the club here: Click me
Or join by clicking here: Click me too!
And our first event is taking place here: Meet the Artist

7 Likes

Thank you guys!! I’ll look right now!

6 Likes

awwwwwesooooooooome!

8 Likes

Your art is soooo sick! I don’t know how you do it, but keep doing it. It’s amazing!

5 Likes

The kind words mean so much to me. All the critiques and positivity help me keep going, so thanks so much!

5 Likes

That looks so awesome! I wish my stuff looked as good, but I guess I just need more practice.

5 Likes

That is awesome!!!

5 Likes

“Anyone can draw a stick figure. They’re fun, they’re playful, but that also means anyone can draw comics… with enough practice, of course!” -Stan Lee

2 Likes

@MichaelLakeArt that is so cool. It is creepier than the Batman who Laughs and scares me a little. Very good

5 Likes

@MichaelLakeArt that is striking. I love the Batman who laughs series. This is a great vision.

3 Likes

That is very cool. Nice fresh take on Harley Quinn. Very well done :+1::+1:

2 Likes

This is a strong piece, @MichaelLakeArt! Each detail looks really well thought out and the black-and-white facial features have a Día de los Muertos vibe. Great job! Thank you for sharing with the Community!

2 Likes