The Happy Birthday Thread!

A place to celebrate our fellow community members’ birthdays in style!

Here’s to you! I hope you have a great day and eat a lot of chocolate ice-cream!

23 Likes

Happy birthday to one of DC Community’s most active members:

mlk

19 Likes

btw great song choices!

15 Likes

In addition to Dr Martin Luthor King Jr, Happy birthday @Vroom and @cellardweller115 ! I hope you both have a great day and eat a lot of chocolate ice-cream!

Thanks! Wonder and McCartney are favorites of mine.

18 Likes

thanks for the birthday greetings!

:slight_smile:

You know you’re adult (old) when you’re gifted a new vacuum cleaner for your birthday, and you’re happy about it!

:rofl:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday @cellardweller115! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada:

16 Likes

I Understood That Reference Chris Evans GIF - I Understood That Reference Chris Evans Steve Rogers - Discover & Share GIFs

14 Likes

Thank you, fellow Cass BG fan!

:sparkles: :fireworks: Happy Birthday :fireworks: :sparkles: greetings to @cellardweller115 (Club 1-15 is in the hizoose! :partying_face:) as well!

I ate a lot of chicken strips yesterday…can that count in lieu of a lack of chocolate ice cream, please?

Hey, rock on, as I loves me some McCartney as well! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

Have you seen the segment on The Late, Late Show where he and Corden went into a British pub and McCartney did a spontaneous gig for everyone in attendance?

It was really cool.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mae ! I hope you have a great day and get to eat a bunch of chocolate ice-cream!

13 Likes

HAPPY BDAY @Mae ! Thank you for being such an awesome part of our community!

15 Likes

There are a LOT of B-days this month—wanted send my birthday wishes (oh-fficially) to @Vroom @Angel212 @cellardweller115 @TheCosmicMoth @Mae :hugs::purple_heart: :clinking_glasses: To you!

Great idea @TheBatgirlofNML!

19 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

Also, happy belated to @Vroom since I forgot to say it on the day!

14 Likes

@Mae Happy Birthday! :birthday:

15 Likes

:hugs: Hope you had a lovely day @TheCosmicMoth Brought you some lightbulbs. :purple_heart: So a magnificent moth can properly celebrate.

17 Likes

:heart_eyes:

It was an alright day! I celebrated by taking the Birth Week Challenge and this feels like a good thread to mention that:

16 Likes

Thank you, everybunny! And hey, I do love me chocco ice cream! :ice_cream:

15 Likes

Happy Birthday!

15 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mae :partying_face:

11 Likes

@mae

12 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mae! You’ve hosted so many great watch along, you and @Razzzcat are such a great team together and I hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

14 Likes