The Green Lantern by Morrison

I am honestly digging his take on GL. I’ve been a green lantern fan for a long time now. Haven’t been disappointed just yet.

2 Likes

I liked the general ambience of the book enough to give it another chance. Currently binging through it again. Things becoming clearer as I reread…a bit more rewarding the second time around. My first time experiencing a comic this way. I mean I’ve done rereads before, just not so close to one another.

1 Like

Yes definitely! I was confused my first time around as well. When “The Green Lantern: Black Star” came out, I re-read issues 1-12 again. Everything made so much sense then. It flowed together well. I found it intense. I loved the annual as well.

2 Likes

I gotta agree with you man, I’m not a huge fan of the new run either. I picked up each issue, variant covers as well! As I was hoping that at some point it would wrap together and everything would make sense in a big AH-HA moment, but it never seemed to happen. From now on I’ll be casually following it rather than actively reading it as it comes out.

Morrison has been confusing people for years, you are not alone

I agree; it’s one of Morrison’s more - puzzling - “straight” superhero series