The glorious Wonder Woman or the psychotic Harley Quinn? Who is your girl?

My girl would be Harley. She is awesome in every way. She is highly intelligent since her IQ is on the level of a genius and she’s a PhD. Plus since she is a doctor in psychology, she knows the exact buttons to press and say to get on your bad side. In the Suicide Squad movie, she was able to get the entire squad angry by taking what she already knew and start using it to bully their life. Harley barely has any chance of winning against Wonder Woman but she was able to get her defenseless in the Justice League vs Suicide Squad comic by insulting her being made from mud and Injustice 2 by roasting her relationship with superman. Thanks to Poison Ivy, she has enhanced strength. She’s acquired superior acrobatics and agility since she’s been training in gymnastics all her life. On top of all that, she’s a crazy murderous wild card. Like she is a whole package of awesomeness.

6 Likes

Wonder Woman. Mentally and physically beautiful, fun, she has a penchant for ice cream and she knows people on different Justice League teams ATM. Good for networking :wink:

5 Likes

Harley for me! She has something that Diana doesn’t - a sense of fun and danger. We know Diana would beat Harley in a fight, but in fairness who would want to hurt my Harls :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only choice would be Harley

3 Likes

OG Marston WW

2 Likes

I would love Harley Quinn cuz I do like them crazy at times but then it will just get annoying being with her so I’ll go with the wonderful WW.

3 Likes

Wonder Woman. (specifically 1987-2011) Her connection to ancient history as well as her association with the Gods of Olympus would have so many interesting opportunities to study reality vs mythology. All Harley can give you is a front row seat to crazy town and I know so many girls in real life that are already too well equipped to provide that!

4 Likes

You can have the princess I love crazy chicks Harley Quinn all day

4 Likes

I can’t answer this question fairly without thinking gal gadot or margo robbie…

3 Likes

I’ll happily take a princess over Harley. She’s cute and kooky, but Diana is a…princess in every way =)

6 Likes

I love both characters and read both current runs but I gots to say harley. She’s an outcast like me!

5 Likes

That’s a tough one. I love Wonder Woman! But Harley is so refreshing and fun. It’s a toss up. They are too different. Gotta lovem’ both.

1 Like

HARLEY ALL THE WAY

I’m a WW guy all the way. I love Harley but WW “is” the reason I’ve been a DC fan since Super Friends as a kid. Maybe if I grew up in Harley’s period it’d be different, but she didn’t exist when I became a DC fan. Mad love for both tho.

I’m going to go along with the posters that picked… BOTH. Wonder Woman is that beautiful goddess that stands for good and you do things like walk into a wall staring at her. And then there is Harley. She is sexy, funny and you know she’d be great to hang out with… never a dull moment.

oh man, if I had to choose… I got to go with WW.
WW. because of all the reasons we love her.
Not Harley because crazy gets old. Fun for a while but no thank you.

Neither. It’s Lois Lane–ALWAYS!

I have a difficult time choosing since there are such different characters, but I have to choose Wonder Woman. I still love Harley tho!

Harley she will always be in my heart

psyco v. godess. meds are good, who’s to say there won’t be a fun time. WW just lets you know she could kill you, or make you believe that she’s seen god, and he couldn’t make it any damn better.