The Flash

My sister’s first attempt at drawing the flash. Just a quick sketch though.IMG_20200311_230810_980|265x499

8 Likes

Tell her for a first attempt she did an impressive job. One of those things I have never been able to do as an novice artist is draw people to any degree; which is why I stick to abstract work.

anyhow Key to it all is to keep practicing , keep doodling as that also help hones the skills, get her a sketch book if she doesn’t already have one and also for her or anyone just starting out with drawing and cant afford classes , go to youtube ! I could of legit saved myself so much time an effort had I just searched youtube.

4 Likes

That’s great! I can hear him crackin wise just looking at him.

I hope you and your sister don’t mind if I repost it so people can see it here in the thread, and I upped the contrast to make the photo a little less dark

6 Likes

Thank u @biff_pow. I can’t open links & couldn’t view it. Very cool. I felt bad I couldn’t say anything cuz I couldn’t see it. It supposed to fixed for me by February. I’ve never been able to open links or videos. Or post them.

4 Likes

Not at all that’s what I tried to do

4 Likes

My sis says thanks for all the positive comments and is thinking about making more for me to post on here

4 Likes

Not DC related but this is more of her work

4 Likes

My dad drew this

4 Likes

Nice! It looks a lot like the Justice League TAS Flash.

2 Likes