The Flash Trailer Is Out NOW. What Are Your Thoughts?

:theflash: The Flash film just got its new official trailer about 15 minutes ago and I want to hear what y’all think of it. I’m still having a lot of doubts about the film itself, but this trailer did hype me a bit. I’m mainly excited to see both Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton (Keaton’s still got it as the dark knight) reprise their role as Batman. Also very curious of how dramatic of a change the DCU will go through. No matter how bad or good this film comes out, let’s just enjoy it for what it is, since this is the last film of the DCEU era before James Gunn’s universe takes front and center. Here is the new trailer below…

19 Likes

Dang they just threw everybody in there huh, looks pretty cool.

10 Likes

Still bummed they cut out Henry Cavill’s and Gal Gadot’s scenes

11 Likes

Lot a mixed emotions. The trailer does look fantastic, definitely better than what I thought a multiverse story would look like. This is a movie meant to follow up with the what the MCU is doing right now and honestly I say they did a pretty good job bringing the competition.

This will officially end the synderverse as it was and we definitely won’t likely see Ezra for a while after this. Don’t know if I would want to support it in theaters but damn it looks incredibly fun.

6 Likes

Well shucks, that looks pretty good.

6 Likes

This movie’s gonna be c̶r̶a̶z̶y nuts :thumbs_up_batman:

Epic feel with a heartfelt story at the center are my expectations and the trailer at least sells that. Got the timey wimey and wonky feel that a multiverse movie should deliver too. Excited to see all these new pairings.

Andy Muschietti’s got some great great shots here.

Silly point but I am glad to see as many action scenes in the daylight with vibrant colors and backgrounds. At least if this is the last time we see some of these characters/actors pre-‘DCU’ it won’t be in a drab looking world, go out comic booky!

10 Likes

So the trailer was pretty good. I’ve never really liked Miller’s interpretation of Barry Allen, though I admit it might because I really love Grant Gustin’s portrayal. But the movie looks like it’ll be fun, especially with Keaton back in the batsuit.

Not sure I’ll go see it in theaters, but once it hits HBO Max, I’ll definitely throw it on the big screen TV in the living room.

8 Likes

I would like to deny the accusations that I squealed loudly when I saw it. Also, does anyone know if it’s possible to legally marry a movie trailer? Asking for a friend.

9 Likes

That look good.

I’m still not going to see it, but it looked really good.

The little we saw of the Sache Calle Supergirl I liked the most.

Hopefully James Gunn keeps her. If not… well, but hopefully he does.

8 Likes

Tv Spot with some extra footage

11 Likes

I hope he does but we never truly know do we. It’s going to be very exciting to see how it plays out in the future with his version of supergirl.

7 Likes

Honestly…I was planning on seeing it and excited about it before the trailer dropped. But now I’m REALLY excited. Can’t say why, but it’s just really fun!

8 Likes

I didn’t want to watch it before, but holy crap, it looks really cool

4 Likes

I really like it, mostly. Not a fan of the costume, though.

5 Likes

Reposted from elsewhere:

At this point, even if you told that a parade of my favorite characters show up in a supporting role, I still wouldn’t see it in theaters. Maybe on streaming. I really want to support Jewish superheroes but I can’t get past the real-life issues.

EDIT: Context- I’m Jewish.

7 Likes

Look, I literally haven’t seen any of the films that any of the characters in the film have previously appeared in, so I decided to watch the trailer without sound, and all I know is I ■■■■■■■ love the new Supergirl outfit.

5 Likes

I was honestly not looking forward to Supergirl showing up, but…now I am. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was quite impressed. They keep trying to hype it as the best superhero movie ever and I don’t know if I buy that. I fear it’s going to feel messy and confusing. I will miss the Snyderverse but this looks like it really be great send off.

4 Likes

Man I got goosebumps when Keaton said “I’m Batman!” I was like say it and he did!

5 Likes

Definitely a great trailer. From what we’re seeing, I feel like this could not only be a good sort of farewell tour of the DCEU, but possibly a tribute to previous DC movies. I’m absolutely way more excited to see this film in theaters in June.

5 Likes