:00_flash:The Flash Season 9 Discussion Thread:00_flash:

Agreed! :pray:

5 Likes

I caught up. It was great to see Barry go visit a certain someone. I’m sorry but she was the wrong choice for The Red Death. I’m glad this arc is over, but it looks like next week is gonna be filler, which is saying something.

On the plus side, Superman and Lois comes back next week, too.

3 Likes

The Flash’s Final Journey is Here!
Hopefully, It Will Be Great!
Hopefully, the Gallery of Rogues Will Pass Through!

Rag Doll, I Would Be Happy Too See!
I Would Just Love Too See A Team Up of Flash Barry Allan and Flash Jay Garrick Battle Rag Doll!

Also I Think That the D.C. Comics Home Page Was Better Before!
D.C. Should Leave Their Home Page Alone!

4 Likes

I have to say that I enjoyed this episode over all.

It was nice seeing our timeline’s Ryan Wilder show up. I always have liked Javica Leslie and she really did deserve a better show! I only had two problems with the episode. First, if I were Barry I wouldn’t be quite so forgiving of Mark. I mean, I wouldn’t be welcoming someone back to the fold if they had betrayed me. Okay, I can understand Mark’s actions to a degree. If I had a chance to get V back, I would want to take it. But I’d like to think I wouldn’t sell out my friends to do so! My other problem is that once it became clear Red Death was a threat to the entire world, why didn’t Barry call in more help? You have several superheroes on this Earth and I would think he could call upon them!

3 Likes

E5

Nice episode

The red death saga wraps up. Cool end fight and great action. Grodd makes a nice return. And this Batwoman shows up. Nice to see her with the theme and all. And Kara and Alex name drop. Cool.

Chester and Alegra finally together. Joe and Jenna leaving and family is together. Also Iris is pregnant.

What are Kihone’s powers? Will the move work out? What’s next for our heroes? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

1 Like

Realistic answer most likely budget and actor availability. Show answer probably the usual comic trope of heroes deal with their own stuff most of the time like in comics. At least that’s what I’m going with :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not to mention that the Arrowverse is only a few episodes away from ending.

3 Likes

Episode 5 was awesome! Loved the fight scene. And cool to see the Sickada van in the background. Interested in what Keonne’s powers are. I’m really looking forward to this season because there is going to be SO much in it! I’m wondering how they’re gonna do the Cobalt Blue thing since Eddy obviously isn’t going to be related to barry. Really excited to see how it all will play out.

3 Likes

In a way it’s hard to believe the Arrowverse is ending and in a way it’s not. It certainly had a long run.

5 Likes

Definitely. I don’t think anyone thought it would be on 10 years with so much connected to it. Crazy to think about nice that it seems they’ll get some sort of closure.

2 Likes

It truly is, almost a decade in a TV universe, and when you look at the mess the movies are, you have to wonder.

3 Likes

Not really closure, Legends got booted out and it still makes me angry.

4 Likes

That was actually the fault of the producers. They admitted in an interview there was some concern about the show being cancelled but they decided to go ahead with a cliffhanger ending. I only know of one show that had their season finale end in a cliffhanger only to have it resolved in the rerun.
I think more shows should do alternate endings and then they can air the one that fits the situation.

3 Likes

A filler episode in a shortened final season that’s also a Flash-light episode. Wow…just wow :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

They could have used that episode to wrap up Legends.

5 Likes

While it was nice seeing Becky again, it seems odd to do a filler episode in what is the final season. I mean, the episode had some fun bits, but with only so many episodes to go, one would think they’d want to use their time more wisely.

5 Likes

A part of me wants to believe this episode is necessary as a cost-saving measure, so more of the budget was spend on the final few episodes, but even then…woof.

I’m sorry but no matter how hard Eric Wallace tries, we don’t care about Allegra and Chester. They’re just not interesting. I like Cecile but the last few seasons have been awful for her.

The frustration comes from the fact this is the final season…a shortened final season. And yet this first half has felt like the middle of a normal season.

I know next week is one more new episode until a small break. I seriously hope we get something special for the last half of the season because damn.

It sucks to say The Flash is boring and frustrating.

5 Likes

I’m still disgusted on what they did with Caitlyn. While they gave Frost a solid end, Caitlyn straight up dies offscreen and the flash crew just accepts it. Barry and Iris friend from the beginning of the show is now gone and their okay with it.

I’m more annoyed, Barry didn’t go ape#hit on Mark for this reckless action. Is no one here really gonna acknowledge how it’s sick that Mark, in this attempt to bring back frost took advantage of Caitlyn grief to do this and that his experiment resulted in Caitlyn identity being erased.

The last time Barry saw Caitlyn was him destroying her lab. Hoping to save her from doing something like this. This is simply awful

4 Likes

Really, there’s so much that doesn’t make sense. Why aren’t they grieving Caitlyn? I really don’t understand that at all. And I don’t quite understand why Mark was accepted into the fold.

4 Likes

E6

Nice episode

Flash and Iris off to take a break. Looks like this episode seems to be wrapping up Cecil a bit. Gave her closure of being a hero and balancing that while being away from her family. Nice.

Hazard was fun to see. She’s back from Crisis they help her out and that’s that.

Kihone tries to see her powers but she’s not human. Interesting :thinking:

What is Kihone? Will Alegra and Cecil work well as roommates? What’s next for Barry and Iris? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

3 Likes