The Flash Season 5E01

Watch first episode of season 5 The Flash yesterday evening loved it.

5 Likes

Man, so many references to things. The Flash Museum exists in some form now! And what about that new costume? I loved it! And it came out of the ring too!

1 Like

Definetly good stuff

1 Like

One of my favorite episodes. I have good feelings about this season!!!

1 Like

I enjoyed it a lot. I have been a very spotty watcher recently. Last year I was in school again so I only ended up watching the first 9 episodes or so leading up to the crossover, and then the last few episodes of the season. But this year I’m hoping to keep up with it.

I like what XS brings to the table. She a little annoying at first, but you come to understand her exuberance and slightly over the top ingratiating. I thought the new Flash suit looked pretty slick. I will have to get used to the lack of a chin strap. I’d just gotten so used to it! Hopefully the big bad’s costume evolves as the season progresses.

2 Likes

Really great start. One of the best episodes. XS is a really good fit.

1 Like

Yea, I liked the costume coming out of the ring too. Just not sure I care about this year’s big bad. XS is a nice addition. Can’t wait for Grodd vs King Shark, that will be awesome.

2 Likes

Better than most episodes but nothing new. I caught myself not hardly paying g attention pretty early on.

Best thing about this episode was the continued use of the word shway!! I used to say that shit all thru high school and my friends started to also

I thought some of the scenes didn’t look as good as stuff from earlier seasons, but they did a lot so makes sense you have to pick and choose scenes. I heard once that the reason the suit only came out of the ring that once with Thawn was because those scenes are expensive as hell! Overall I freaking loved the episode. It’s so cool to see them bond. Time travel is dope because we would never see the show air 30 more seasons haha. I hope they do some flash forward scenes with XS in her year one era

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I am still hoping for Bart Allen/Impulse to make an appearance on the show, but XS has her charm. My only pet peeve is that I don’t want this to be another season where they are trying to stop the inevitable from happening.