The Flash in a cartoon series of his own why or why not?

@BatWatch
If you haven’t seen it, there was a DCU original animated WW movie. One of the first ones the did. It’s great. It gets rotated out tomorrow but today or when it rotates back in, definitely worth a watch. I was concerned the the live action WW movie could live up to the standard of the animated and it did surpass it, but not by much.

Thumbs all the way up for a Flash cartoon that spotlights the complete legacy of those who ride the lightning via the Speed Force. My pitch would be individual episodes that focus on different members of the Flashmily with a variety of tones and animation styles. Jay Garrick fighting the Shade and the Icicle in the Golden Age, Barry and the Rouges going at it early in his career, Wally trying to live up to the Flash legacy while balancing a wife and family, and Impulse, XS, and other descendants of the first three Flashes having fun in the future while dodging their ancestors’ time traveling foes.

Anything that makes the DCU less Trinity-centric is always a good thing to me.

Flash and Green Lantern would be fantastic animated

Flash has one of the best rouges galleries in all of comics. They would translate well in an animation formation. Kids would go bonkers those baddies.

*format