The Flash deserves another animated movie!

Besides Flashpoint there has not been a flash centered animated movie. I love All the animated movies that DC has coming but i feel like The Flash deserves more attention. I know he is a popular JL member, but i feel like in the animated universe he is extremely slept on.
In the Comics Flash, along side Batman, have two of the longest running DC titles since DC Rebirth started! The Flash is in demand right now!

10 Likes

I would love to see more Flash animation. My biggest wish is for a Wonder Woman animated series, but I would appreciate an animated Flash film. Flashpoint was extremely good. The problem is we mainly get Batman and Superman. Nothing against those 2, but there are so many other great characters that need more love. Until then, I’ll keep watching Lynda Carter and the 2 Flash live action series though…

3 Likes

Yeah, nothing against Batman and Superman but like you said, it would be nice to see other characters shine!

1 Like

I think with all interest around COIE, I think a film that explored a few pre-crisis flash stories that involved the cosmic treadmill. Do 3 or 4 shorter films, each one retelling a classic cosmic treadmill story.

3 Likes

Similar to the Green Lantern Emerald Knights would work…

2 Likes

I’m all for more Flash stuff!

2 Likes

some showcase shorts could definitely work as a way of presenting some of Barry’s older stories Theres one in particular I always liked from Flash 268 Where Barry and the Kid next door stumble on some kind of criminal conspiracy around an old Golden Age Flash comic.

2 Likes

I’m all for a Blood Will Run movie. Cicada and Magenta have yet to appear in animation, so it’d be a good debut for them.

A movie based on the Iron Heights special would be nifty too.

4 Likes

A Flash animated movie would be great. There is so much untapped potential there. I am happy the live action movie is moving forward and the show is still running strong but it would be nice to get a more comic accurate Flash in animated form.

3 Likes

I think it will happen. He’s never been as popular as he is now.

4 Likes

But Which Flash and who s back story would you use, because rmember Justice League Flash Point if kinda a pass too what happen too Barry Allen Mom

3 Likes

It could be connected or it could be completely separate. It could focus on the rogues even…

1 Like

You could do 3, in a vignette format and use Jay , Barry & Wally.

Although given his known history from CW, I don’t think they necessarily have to do his origin. Or just do a one to two minute narration of the chemical & lightning version. Do it as a pre opening credits bit,

3 Likes

…But the TV show is wack!!!

The TV show is very popular and has a lot of fans…

3 Likes

That’s why you keep the origin but use a different actor than CW Flash and don’t tell a CW type story.

1 Like

I’d like another Flash movie…if they can either make Barry Allen with Barry Allen’s personality instead of Wally’s or make the Flash either Wally or Jay.

2 Likes