The Final Hint: MIDDLE MASS by Tom Holkenborg - Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE Soundtrack

Hello, citizen of DC Universe,

You have arrived! We congratulate you on unlocking the final piece of MIDDLE MASS by Tom Holkenborg for the film JUSTICE LEAGUE, by none other than Zack Snyder.

You can return to the MOTHERBOX HUNT here to hear the entire track.

We trust this powerful cacophony of melody will drive you heroically towards the release of ZACK SNYDER’S JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max, March 18th!

Follow the official Zack Snyder’s Justice League Soundtrack Playlist on Spotify here.

Be sure to check back into the Community every day as we count down the days, then hours, then minutes to the big premiere! If you’re looking for even more ways to prepare yourself for this long-anticipated epic?

How did you solve the riddle and find the complete song? Let us know in the comments below!:point_down:

15 Likes

Cheers yall

4 Likes

Cheers, @smshores14.70096 - good to see ya :00_justice_league3:

3 Likes

Took me a bit to see the link in the YouTube video, but I got it eventually. Very moody track – maybe for Darkseid or Apokolips. I’m so excited to get the soundtrack once it’s available! Loved that Junkie XL is playing along!

4 Likes

I’m so excited to have the soundtrack in my earbuds.

To say nothing of the movie. :00_justice_league3:

5 Likes

Great album movie was :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Woodruffj58.40483 Welcome to the community!

I’m glad you enjoyed the movie :slight_smile:

1 Like

good

Cheers my friend