The Evolution of Lobo

I love Lobo. He reminds me of the bounty hunter in Raising Arizona😂

1 Like

@boymorey TOTALLY!

I think intergalactic bounty Hunter is the coolest job in the world! Lobos back first comic run I bought when I was a kid still one I read annually. Definitely for mature readers though parents keep your kids away! That way they’ll sneak behind your back and read them like I did. Soooo much sweeter that way.

On the subject of intergalactic bounty hunting I gotta give a shout out to killjoys and all the rad programming on Syfy! To tie this altogether Krypton season 2 !!! Lobo vs. Krypton!!! (Probably not really but it’s what I want). Also Grant Morrisons amazingly rad Happy!!!

1 Like

Don’t forget Deadly Class :wink:

1 Like

BRING BACK SLO-BO

Vroom I haven’t seen that yet but based on your recommendation from some other thread a while back it’s on my list!

I once spoke to Keith Giffen at a convention, and he told me he was really disappointed how Lobo had become this straight version of the very character trope he was attempting to parody. If Lobo ever acts “badass,” it’s not as the creator intended.

I prefer Mr Miracle. They’re both 3rd teir.

What distinguishes a character as “3rd Tier”?

The Main Man has and always will be my fave!

1 Like

The Main Man is awesome. Can’t get enough of his spacehog. Would love to see more of his bulldog. Excited to see him in Krypton.

2 Likes

The Main Man starred in my last two stories =)

1 Like

@Vroom
And a great two stories they were!

Honest to God, if Lobo had his own animated series spun off and based on the Lobo that appeared in the Justice League animated series, his cartoon would have taken off. The main man is just that…THE MAIN MAN. People are constantly talking about Harley and Dead Pool (Marvel), but DC needs to give this rude S.O.B a lift into stardom. He’s definitely in my top 5.

2 Likes