THE DOOM PATROL IS GETTING A 2ND SEASON

Yup… that’s right!!!

7 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: I’m all in after that first episode on Titans.

I hope we get more Negative Man cooking montages.

5 Likes

In the words of Steve Trevor: “Well that’s neat.”

3 Likes

Can’t wait I’m sure season 1 is gonna be a blast.

3 Likes

Unless its depressing lol. But it’ll be a fun depressing I’m sure.

1 Like

Didn’t enjoy the Doom Patrol episode. Heard the cast changed. Now I’m happy :slight_smile:

I’m excited to see what villains we will be given!

where did you see this news? Its odd for the second season of a show to be announced before the first season even premiers

Wow that is awesome! Guess I’ll have to renew my membership when the time comes to see it! :wink:

Dc hasn’t officially announced it yet

There’s a doom patrol group I belong too on fb. The admins know lots of cool stuff.

The guy has a titans group and everything he’s stated about titans has come true.

1 Like

This seems to be a reoccurring theme they announce the second season for the Titans before for the general public saw episode one

1 Like

Wait until you see CYBORG IN A FEW MORE WEEKS

This is gonna be fun

Cyborg, in the Doom Patrol? OK…

1 Like

Cool!

That’s cool. I wasn’t a huge fan of the Doom Patrol episode, but I loved the characters. I also really like the addition of Diane Guerrero from Orange is the New Black.

I’ve heard about some fans knowing things about the shows before everyone else because Geoff John’s and other people involved allegedly will leak it to them in group chats. It’s funny how after Geoff left the DC movies we hear less and less about what’s happening behind the scenes there, but suddenly we hear a lot of what’s happening behind the scenes of the streaming service. :joy::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes