The Death of Superman

Wait when did this get on here? Pumped to check this out now! This app is freaking amazing!

2 Likes

Can’t get this to play on my Roku Ultra, will play on my phone but not on my TV. Really dissappointed that there isn’t a cast option built into the app, like Netflix or YouTube, had to buy a Roku to use the app, and of course I didn’t know this until I had already paid $75 for the service. Love the content, but the app should work better.

2 Likes

Not playing for me

3 Likes

Loved it!

This won’t play for me, which really sucks. I hope this is fixed soon.

5 Likes

It gives me an error message whenever I try to play it on iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S8.

7 Likes

Feels.
Every single time.

3 Likes

It won’t play for most people this is still the Beta version of the app give it some time and it will start working

4 Likes

Own it! :rofl::+1::+1: So good.

Can’t wait for Reign of the Supermen

1 Like

this is just awesome to see the setup. The comics work really well

1 Like

It wouldn’t play for me on my S8. It is working now. Suggestion: uninstall/reinstall.

2 Likes

LOVE THIS FILM

Probably in my top three animated DC films.

1 Like

Are episodes the only thing I can download to my device? I’m taking a flight next week and want to download it.

3 Likes

It won’t play!!! Why??

1 Like

I cant get any movies to play

Finally, a movie that does doomsday some justice.

3 Likes

This was the closest to the 1993 The Life and Death of Superman by Dan Jurgens and his team. They combined the New 52 aspect really well.

2 Likes

This was an awesome film! I really enjoyed it start to finish. I know it is about Superman’s fight and his sacrifice, but I wish the Justice League could’ve fought Doomsday for a little longer. It seemed like they were knocked out a bit too easily, making them look weaker than they are. Plus, I feel like they didn’t really work together either. Still, these are just nitpicks for me, because I loved everything else! Superman is well portrayed in this movie.

2 Likes

Loved this movie. Great animation and story. Cant wait to see what else DC comes out with next. On the technical side, it kept dropping the HD quality. More than normal. Please fix that.