The DC Universe Shop

Honestly, DC Universe should add more items into the shop and more AFFORDABLE items.

Their shopdcentertainment website is trash with horrible customer service. I was hoping the shop section on DC Universe would be better, but they just don’t have enough items right now. The items they do have are priced way above what they’re worth. $35+ for a phone case? They should also already have merchandise for their new original content. They should have Titans t-shirts and mugs. They should prepare to launch Young Justice season 3 and Harley Quinn animated series action figures. People would love that. It’s not hard to slap a picture on a t-shirt, a deck of cards, or a water bottle. Random YouTubers do it all of the time with far less resources than DC.

Also, Wonder Woman, Harley, etc. have male fans and Superman/Batman, etc. have female fans. Offer different options for the cuts in apparel.

4 Likes

I work in customer service. Customers like this drive me drink, and I do not even have the common decency to thank them for it.

1 Like

I work in customer service too. I’m also a customer. I’m just throwing out suggestions for things that would get me to spend money in their shop. I guess that’s a reason to drink? People wanting to spend money on your brand?

2 Likes

Hey @nu52 (great name by the way)! We appreciate the feedback especially at this early point of the app and we will pass your concerns on to our team so they can review.

Please, do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any other concerns or questions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with the OP. I was a bit underwhelmed by the shop selection when I first checked it out but figured it would expand eventually.

Some of the things I’d like to see would be DVD’s/Blurays, posters/prints, action figs and TPBs/omnis. Larger apparel options wouldn’t make me sad either.

2 Likes

@BrandedX those are all great suggestions! It’d be awesome if we could buy TPBs through the shop.

2 Likes