🎄The DC Universe Holiday Yule Log Returns! 🎄

The Yule Log has returned!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: All hail the Yule Log! :partying_face:

6 Likes

HAIL :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

I only hail the Glow Cloud.

4 Likes

Dang, DC Universe has really done great with giving us what we want! Which reminds me, DC, there’s this giant flat screen I have my eye on, if you could just, you know…

6 Likes

Bring on all the hot chocolate! I can’t wait for this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m not quite sure we can fit that into the budget. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe the Flash could help you out! :santa: :flash_hv_1:

tumblr_1187256b08f63a20a860100e3ba7bb95_c3e661ca_500

7 Likes

If DC is doling out presents, I’d like:

• A sealed case of Kenner Super Powers figures (any of the 3 series will work).
  • A set of the Superman: The Man of Steel hardcovers (volumes 1-3 are out now, with volume 4, of 4, due soon).

Please and thank you. :hugs:

So! I put the 'ol log on last night, and it was so comforting that I ended up falling asleep on my couch to it for the entire night.

When I woke up this morning, I thought “Holy Joe, I spent the entire night out on the couch!” (I woke up around the 9 hour+ mark).

That said, I’m looking forward to tomorrow night (and yes, I will be fully awake)! :batparrot: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

True or false: You drink eggnog at holiday parties.

• True. I heartily enjoy a liberal dose of the 'ol 'nog at yon holiday par-tays.
  • False. While it tastes…okay, I’m generally not a fan of eggnog.
  • True, but only if I load an ample amount of booze into it before it goes down into my belly.
  • False. Even when seasoned with hooch, I still won’t drink eggnog.

0 voters

#poll

3 Likes

I like it but I very rarely have some. I think it’s been several years since I last had eggnog. It’s basically melted ice cream, and I think I would rather have ice cream. I have seen low-carb eggnog recipes which might be worth trying though :thinking:

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Love the Talking Heads! Great choice, and I think the first video of theirs I saw.

3 Likes

LET THE HOLIDAY CHEER BEGIN! :christmas_tree: :heart:

5 Likes

Heat vision, nice this time of year.

5 Likes

I just thought it was quite appropriate for this situation lol.

How’s everyone doing tonight?

4 Likes

Doing well, all shopping done, and ready to chill next week till the big day.

4 Likes

Fine. It’s kind of nice to relax a bit in front of a yule log.

4 Likes

Isn’t it, though?

3 Likes

Green Lantern

3 Likes

My shopping’s done too. Now I’ve got to wrap the stuff.

5 Likes

:partying_face: Great job! It’s nice to be able to relax knowing everything is done.

My family decided not to do gifts this year which makes it a stress-free holiday for me and I couldn’t be happier. We’re just going to get together for New Year’s and bringing dinner and dessert over to a gathering. Suits me very well :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I just use nice Christmas bags now, wrapping is too tough, and they are reusable every year.

4 Likes